What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
I had been relatively crook over the last week or so , and my darling Ethel , after feeding me my daily dose of Castor Oil , said to me " well Cecil , do you want the good news or the bad news ? "

Naturally thinking that one of my prized hogs had die , I said I would hear the bad news first . " well , the Bulldogs beat your mob " , so I said what is the good news ? , " well , your mob have gone and resigned that Mary chap that your always whinging about "

Need I say more ?

Last edited:

BankstownDragon

Juniors
Premature and has no logic - they could've easily have waited until the end of the year.
Now we are stuck again

Correct.

There is something seriously wrong with this board and what ever processes (if any) they have in place when making such poor decisions on a almost daily basis.

On top of that there are some on this forum who sound like some people I speak to that work in the club, sprouting the same shite, defending the club, calling for calm and patience.

Ive fu**in run out of patience.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
I was on fence about him being re-signed only because of the gut feeling.
Yes,we had started the season well and were punching above our weight but why didn't they wait and see how the rest of the seaon goes before the final decision was made. It stinks big time of Doust doing his usual and striking while the irons hot and we're looking good.
Don't worry about where we end up

thebigredv

First Grade
Just watched 20 secs of Mary's press conference and had enough.

Every game he dissects how points were scored against us, and it always sounds like excuses. Parra made some luck and like the Bulldogs last week were more urgent to pounce on any opportunities but what McGregor doesn't say is, Josh McCrone is inept and I shouldn't have selected him again, and he doesn't tell us where our points are suppose to come from. 2016 repeated. get set for the long haul guys. This is going to stink.

Latest posts