What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
That Inzaman guy is probably pretty pissed off by now. This thread is as full of shit as ever.

???

inzy5-1402484420.jpg

Inzy was a decent cricketer for a potato but I'm not sure why he cares what we post in here tbh

lingard

Coach
He told everybody who he was the week he came to Filthy_Spammers, put all his personal info up and encourages anybody to take a look.
Its just a new name for him on a new site, hes stated many times he was casper here, its hardly an alter ego, hes not hiding anything.
Hes never had a drama there with anybody, not been in any trouble, and is a interesting and funny bloke, guys like him are the blokes who really inject some heart and interest in forums, Filthy_Spammers is lucky to have him imo.

One thing I liked about Casper (actually two things): 1. he was never vindictive, and 2. when he wasn't being a silly billy, he actually knew a hell of a lot about rugby league. I miss him.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
One thing I liked about Casper (actually two things): 1. he was never vindictive, and 2. when he wasn't being a silly billy, he actually knew a hell of a lot about rugby league. I miss him.
I reckon he was probably a pretty good dude in real life. The problem is the world doesn't treat good men too well, and he seemed quite bitter.

lingard

Coach
Merkins only disagreed with your assertion that teams need one of each. There are obviously different types of halves, just as there are different types of centres, wingers, edge forwards, etc.

I think Parra 47 is saying (and has said before) that there is a distinct difference between a half-back and a five-eight. And he's absolutely right about that. With Norman and Gutherson, Parramatta were playing with two five-eights. Now we have a half-back (Moses) and a five-eight (Norman). I think it's going to work well. Some teams operate with two half-backs, but we now have the more traditional model.

Good call, Casper never attacks anybody unless hes attacked, he does know a shit load about footy, his posts are often so in depth and multi layered that people sometimes struggle following him, hes too smart for his own good sometimes lol.
Arthurs a top shelf bloke with a heart of gold and ive got a lot of respect for the way he lives his life, hes got more courage than many would realise, thats why its so easy for me to give him a wrap and go into bat for him, you want to do that for guys like him.

Fanbase

Juniors
You are the king of patting yourself on the back, aren't you? It's actually rather sad.

Who on earth said there wasn't a difference between an organising half and a running half?
bahahahaha bazza I remember I think it was u! u dumb fool