What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Fanbase

Juniors
Merkins only disagreed with your assertion that teams need one of each. There are obviously different types of halves, just as there are different types of centres, wingers, edge forwards, etc.
bahahaha he got u goodpau. pazza47 is now my second fav poster on here. I remember u were one giving it to him. guess him and an immortal of the game know more than u yeah? love it when ur shown to be the dumb ass u are bahahahahaha

Bazal

Post Whore
maybe u did u dribbler

Maybe, if I did say it, you could prove it?

I'll hold my breath for around 3 minutes then I'll assume you can't. I'd hold it for longer but it'd interrupt my drinking for too long....good luck duong vat!

Fanbase

Juniors
Maybe, if I did say it, you could prove it?

I'll hold my breath for around 3 minutes then I'll assume you can't. I'd hold it for longer but it'd interrupt my drinking for too long....good luck duong vat!
yeah he got u good bazza, drink your sorrows away :0

Bazal

Post Whore
yeah he got u good bazza, drink your sorrows away :0

So you can't back up your assertion that I ever said it? Hmmm, that's odd.

It's almost like I never actually said what you're claiming I did, wouldn't you say duong vat?

Fanbase

Juniors
So you can't back up your assertion that I ever said it? Hmmm, that's odd.

It's almost like I never actually said what you're claiming I did, wouldn't you say duong vat?
I remember u were arguing it along with pau so suck it bazza u proven wrong bahahahahaha :D hey u disrespect my parents by using my native language so u a stupid piece of s*#t aren't u

Bazal

Post Whore
I remember u were arguing it along with pau so suck it bazza u proven wrong bahahahahaha :D hey u disrespect my parents by using my native language so u a stupid piece of s*#t aren't u

"Proven"...with evidence?

Where is it? The evidence I mean. Sorry, I figured I should be more specific. I figure you probably get asked that question about your genitals all the time.

Fanbase

Juniors
"Proven"...with evidence?

Where is it? The evidence I mean. Sorry, I figured I should be more specific. I figure you probably get asked that question about your genitals all the time.
bahahahaha u get personal when u proven wrong don't u? u no like it just like pau but he usually just gets the poos and runs away for a day or 2. please relax bazza its just a bit of fun yeah? nothing to get upset about yeeah?

Fanbase

Juniors
just hear on fox looks like kostjayson might be forced to retire withouot ever playin a game for knights. did not think he was answer to their hooker problem anyway. good luck to him

Bazal

Post Whore
bahahahaha u get personal when u proven wrong don't u? u no like it just like pau but he usually just gets the poos and runs away for a day or 2. please relax bazza its just a bit of fun yeah? nothing to get upset about yeeah?

You seem to be mistaken. You lack the mental capacity or the fortitude to even ruffle my feathers, let alone upset me.

I'm actually trying to educate you. I always try and help those less fortunate than myself whenever I can, and you seem to be seriously deficient in your understanding of what proof is.

Would you like to present the evidence that proves me wrong? Or shall I assume you are ngu nhu heo?

Latest posts