What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Storm - Team List Thread

Parra47

Juniors
Folau has enjoyed his move in to the forwards and has played first grade. Would be the better option over all.
Not sure he has enough experience playing in the forwards yet to be thrown into first grade. However I hope he makes a real go of the move and given a few more games in reserves, happy to see him given a shot.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate I have found them to both be people who write abusive posts when they disagree with people. I don't come on here to read that kind of childish keyboard hero rubbish. Like most others on here I enjoy reading the different opinions of posters however I have zero interest in abusive and cowardly bullying behaviour. That's why I blocked those two and a couple of others. No respect for it or those that do it.
If you don't like it why don't you go and suck a bunch of dicks you f**ken twig!

lol j/k sorry if I've ever hurt your feelings

Bazal

Post Whore
Since my first ever post. Everyone who claimed to have blocked me turned out to be phoney.

Yeah but RLW47 has such a high opinion of himself he probably did it for realsies. He clearly thinks that any opinion different to his is abuse.

Wait, is that abusive? I'm not used to dealing with precious flowers. Normally everyone knows when I'm being abusive. Now I don't even know. What even is life?

ImTheMan

Juniors
Since my first ever post. Everyone who claimed to have blocked me turned out to be phoney.

I think people that block people must be at the bottom of the food chain. I don't understand not wanting to get the bigger picture of everyone's thoughts. My block list is empty and will remain so. I feel no animosity to different people of all backgrounds. I am not a bigot.

84 Baby

Referee
Yeah but RLW47 has such a high opinion of himself he probably did it for realsies. He clearly thinks that any opinion different to his is abuse.
Who are you talking to? I assume it's one of the merkins I blocked

emjaycee

Coach
Much rather see Gower start than Edwards, he is far too undisciplined.
Why would BA start a middle forward (Gower) in the place of an edge forward (Manu) and reduce his middle forward rotation by one?
With Will Smith on the bench for King, BA needs 2 middle forwards on the bench to cater for the starters who come off after 20-25 mins.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Thats not true. Ive blocked you but accidently logged out (probably to log in with one of my alts) and saw your post ... no really

I had Pou on ignore 2013 and 14. He was unbearable back then! Big improvement since.

The new site makes the ignore function annoying. You can't tell that someone is replying to someone you ignored and stupidly enter into a discussion, so i took everyone off except 111. He never says anything interesting.

If they had the same formatting as the old forumnI would block half the spam and just get the footy posters. Sadly the place is unreadable when a few volume spammers are on ignore - it makes no sense. I realize many like it that way but it doesnt work for poor little me.

Why did I waste all that time typing when I'm on ignore by everyone anyway?

lingard

Coach
Much rather see Gower start than Edwards, he is far too undisciplined.

Edwards has got a lot of potential, but he's just not learning, is he? he always looks like he's about to do something amazing - but too often he's a liability. I'd get rid of him, to be honest.

lingard

Coach
I had Pou on ignore 2013 and 14. He was unbearable back then! Big improvement since.

The new site makes the ignore function annoying. You can't tell that someone is replying to someone you ignored and stupidly enter into a discussion, so i took everyone off except 111. He never says anything interesting.

If they had the same formatting as the old forumnI would block half the spam and just get the footy posters. Sadly the place is unreadable when a few volume spammers are on ignore - it makes no sense. I realize many like it that way but it doesnt work for poor little me.

Why did I waste all that time typing when I'm on ignore by everyone anyway?

Did you say something?

Mate I have found them to both be people who write abusive posts when they disagree with people. I don't come on here to read that kind of childish keyboard hero rubbish. Like most others on here I enjoy reading the different opinions of posters however I have zero interest in abusive and cowardly bullying behaviour. That's why I blocked those two and a couple of others. No respect for it or those that do it.

f**ken bollocks. You got all upset because poo resisted your sexual advances when you kept banging on about wanting to meet up with him. Now youre just playing the victim card. Groover.