What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

Kornstar

Coach
We don't score points in the second half often so we have to keep them under 4 tries to win.......

Gotta admit.....i'm still not confident we can do it. I get this feeling we are about to be humiliated.......again.

Bazal

Post Whore
We don't score points in the second half often so we have to keep them under 4 tries to win.......

Gotta admit.....i'm still not confident we can do it. I get this feeling we are about to be humiliated.......again.

Yeah I'm never comfortable. Cannot put the cue in the rack against these merkins....

IFR33K

Coach
darius is such a f**kin cat .... he didnt even try to put a shot on jennings there .... and same with the semi one .... you could knock the ball out

SOFT AS SHIT

Nah mate, only our former fullback was a pea heart. Hindy told us.

Johnny88

Juniors
So I think we have NRL fastest try record, and not one stinkin penalty given to us in 1st half but that's ok we are too tough anyway.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Need to really complete our sets and kick good for the first twenty to get the win. Limit our errors and silly penalties!!

Give broncos no field position and frustrate them out of the game !'

Our wingers / centre / edge forwards need to be switched on big time in defence, broncos will throw plenty out wide being behind.

Latest posts