What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Fri - Broncos 13-6 Panthers @ Suncorp

Finals Week 2: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dufmack

Juniors
If Moylan plays I reckon Penrith in a close one. This game really could open up, as a riff fan I hope Wayne punts benji to the bench.

OldPanther

Coach
Haha, the goal post and Tyrone's inability to catch?

The Panthers were defensively very sound, which will stand them in good stead.

No we mean Cleary's pin point accurate kick, Peachy expertly grubbering for himself and Carty's display of strength and skill at the end. Oats will be having PTSD over Cleary's kicking.

martielang

Bench
Should be a good hard fought contest. If we can control Roberts (which we didn't last time), I think we have a serious chance of winning but if we don't, we'll be in trouble.

Boyd playing?

Das Gupta

Juniors
Penrith were brave the other night but they will need to lift significantly up there or have Moylan return out of the blue to have a chance at wining in Horsyland. They need a bit of polish to their attack. The only other hope they have is the Broncs play poorly. Which I don't for see.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I certainly didn't expect them to still be alive at this time of year, when we started the season 2 and 7, and I didn't have much hope last week, so realistically if we go any further than this it's a bonus considering how we've never really looked like being a contender.

The pressure is on the Broncos after finishing 3rd and looking good for most of the season, it would be pretty disappointing for them to be knocked out in Week 2 and they could be feeling the pressure with a couple of key players out.

We've shown in our winning form in the 2nd half of the season that we can defend well but we surely need to come up with a bit more in attack to be a hope of beating them up there so hope there's a chance of Moylan playing.

roofromoz

First Grade
80 per cent people think penrith win... wow

Broncos hard to beat up there

2 wins from the last 5 up there. The 3 losses haven't been real blowouts, although earlier this year the Broncos were up 28-0 before a late Penrith flurry.

Someguy

First Grade
If panthers can reign in Merrins stupid offloads I think they will get the win. Broncos defence looks absolutely shot roosters should have scored many more points.

Control possession and points should come easily for the panthers. Hunt Milf Niko Benji Roberts and Blair all letting them down on defence. Wouldn't be surprised to see hunt start off the bench again Thaiday or Pangai jr(if healthy) to start and sure up the defence a little.

Latest posts