What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And now are you glad we have signed Ben Hunt ?

Well living in Qld and having to listen to alot of Donkies fans they want him gone.

So i am going off what they said but they also think JD is at fault to funny how Mary blamed him also.

Old Timer

Coach
Are you serious or joking here? His team finished one game away from GF!
I trust you are kidding....
Agree with you Crush he is still a good coach.
IMO he had a fairly ordinary squad and some bad injuries to contend with so they did very well and much better than us.
Lack of depth cost them plenty especially tonight as Boyd shouldn't have played but they had nothing else to go with.

Belta

Juniors
Blazza88 says; "Big game Benny with another sterling performance, easily one of the worst on the ground."

Wow how do you justify that call. IMO Melbourne were better all a across the park. Melbourne scored their second try running straight through Nikorima, Who practically stepped aside to allow the sofa to score, I think the Broncs will miss hunt, Their loss, our gain, he'll do the job nicely for us in the halves

Old Timer

Coach
I wonder if Hunt is happy he has signed with us (other than the money side of it of course)?
I do not think the weight of expectation on any 1 players has ever been higher and it probably surpass's what Changa had in the 75 GF.
We are asking an expecting an awful lot from this poor bastard and he is on real a hiding to nothing.

Walpole

Juniors
You're a Dragon now Ben, where every mistake will be amplified beyond belief, every success downplayed to nothing more than McCrone could have done, every opportunity to be compared infavourably to Thurston and Billy Smith taken.

We're going to make you earn that money Benny boy...

Red V for life

Juniors
I wonder if Hunt is happy he has signed with us (other than the money side of it of course)?
I do not think the weight of expectation on any 1 players has ever been higher and it probably surpass's what Changa had in the 75 GF.
We are asking an expecting an awful lot from this poor bastard and he is on real a hiding to nothing.
I have no doubt he'll cop some stick from some quarters next year.

I'll be more interested in seeing the new structures given we now have a good 7 and whether our outside men can capitalise on the opportunities created.

If the above doesn't happen, then the fans should know whose fault that is and it ain't Hunt's!

blacksafake

First Grade
You're a Dragon now Ben, where every mistake will be amplified beyond belief, every success downplayed to nothing more than McCrone could have done, every opportunity to be compared infavourably to Thurston and Billy Smith taken.

We're going to make you earn that money Benny boy...
Sounds about right lol