What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If Cronk joins the Roosters, the 2018 competition is over before it starts

Life's Good

Coach
I need the roosters accountant to do my taxes, I got some shit I need to hide.

While I shake my head at how the f**k it's possible to add cronk to this roster, I'm keen to see how it unfolds. These pricks will have no excuses.

And thank f**k the 2 month ban for me is over. Less c bombs, I get it.
You have been missed. Welcome back you magnificent merkin.

Nobody has any answer to the original post. Cronk's signing seals the 2018 competition at last. So in 2018 I will be able to concentrate on watching Super League instead of the now pointless NRL matches.

The_Shield

Juniors
Nobody has any answer to the original post. Cronk's signing seals the 2018 competition at last. So in 2018 I will be able to concentrate on watching Super League instead of the now pointless NRL matches.
It already has been answered. Melbourne and North Queensland are better sides. The Broncos and Sharks are right up there as well. All four of those teams I rate higher then the Roosters

Load of garbage being written here. Cronk and Keary are now the best halves pairing in the NRL. Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco are more dangerous attacking outside backs than Slater and Chambers.

Saxon

Bench
Load of garbage being written here. Cronk and Keary are now the best halves pairing in the NRL. Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco are more dangerous attacking outside backs than Slater and Chambers.
Cronk and Munster weren't the best halves pairing last year, and Keary's a step down for Cooper.
Slater might be old, but he's still more dangerous than Teddy and has the advantage that he's the best defensive coordinator in the game. As for Latrell; he's not worthy of liking Chambers' boots.

Haffa

Cronk and Keary are now the best halves pairing in the NRL. Latrell Mitchell and James Tedesco are more dangerous attacking outside backs than Slater and Chambers.
This. Add Pearce in a number 9 rotation with Friend and it's probably the best spine Cronks ever played in.

Reactions: Vee

horrie hastings

First Grade
People on here are living in a dream world if they think that the most powerful team ever assembled in the NRL is not going to win the competition.

James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell, Luke Keary, Cooper Cronk.... ..the multiple prongs of attack are just mind boggling.

It is a long season and injuries and burn out can happen, apart from Latrell Mitchell the Roosters had no attack in their back line once Toops got injured this season, there is no such thing as a sure thing.

JJ

Immortal
Meh, Roosters are still a toxic a bunch

Cronk is a fair downhill skier, thought he might take on a challenge, aside from inking up not much of a challenge here surrounded by Rp layers in a team that recently won the premiership

Generalzod

Immortal
The most powerful team ever assembled I think Rosenfeld is referring to the up incoming movie Justice League.