What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

El Diablo

Post Whore
Think you missed the crux of the story ' hardly said a word against one who killed 50' & 'NRA approved'. The media almost had to crowbar a comment out of him, which is unusual as he hardly ever shuts up, and even then think he was praying for the victims, as he is praying for the latest victims, as he will the next lot of victims, as he....................... You get the idea.
hello Hillary

still sound a bit sandy

forward pass

Coach
Some interesting observations from training day 1.

Tepai has had a haircut
Bevan was chucking up
Not many of the boys bother to shave any more.

That is all I have.

Snoochies

First Grade
Some interesting observations from training day 1.

Tepai has had a haircut
Bevan was chucking up
Not many of the boys bother to shave any more.

That is all I have.
Was Norman there? On Instargram it looked like he was chilling out watching his mum scrub some walls or something.

eels_fan

First Grade
No Norman

Edwards was also absent, and posted on Instagram last night that he had just arrived back on the GC.

No Scott, Vave, King, Kaysa, Hoffman either from what I could see in the photos

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Think you missed the crux of the story ' hardly said a word against one who killed 50' & 'NRA approved'. The media almost had to crowbar a comment out of him, which is unusual as he hardly ever shuts up, and even then think he was praying for the victims, as he is praying for the latest victims, as he will the next lot of victims, as he....................... You get the idea.
What comment did you want from him then? The shooters in both cases were dead. There can be no death penalty.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Warriors have signed Paasi from Titans. Bugger me, Parra looking for a prop, and here is a cheap one, and probably never even talked to him. Wtf!

Doesn't offer anything we don't already have !!

BA is looking for specific body shape not another short prop like Paasi.

Stevie

Bench
Side note. How f**king annoying are these ad's that wont let you scroll occasionally on this site. FFS!

amitropo

Juniors
Does anyone have a list of who is contracted and who is free to negotiate for 2019 with other clubs?
I thought Brown had extended yet in papers they have him listed as contracted till end 2018

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Does anyone have a list of who is contracted and who is free to negotiate for 2019 with other clubs?
I thought Brown had extended yet in papers they have him listed as contracted till end 2018
Someone started a thread a while back but they don't update it very often.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Each signing has to be confirmed by at least four separate newspapers, mentioned on the eels website and then personally initiated by Bernie before it goes into his thread.

Its a complex process.

Latest posts