What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
How good was Tonga v Samoa, what a match! Was really looking forward to it and it didn't disappoint. Really enjoyed the opening exchanges, big body v big body, plenty of noise and full of emotion, and that was before the match started. If that wasn't amongst the best pre match entertainment you'll ever see you haven't a pulse. And the match lived up to the hype. Yes please, make it an annual event, all proceeds to go to their respective leagues to help develop the game over there!

Tonga v Samoa has been semi regular in Rep Round known as the Pacific Test.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Interesting if there is any truth to it:

"The Eels are desperate to sign a prop to round off their squad for 2018 and I am hearing they are close to securing Roosters big man Dylan Napa.

The red-headed Napa, who made his debut for Queensland at State of Origin earlier this year, didn’t finish the season well, struggling in the finals as the Roosters bowed out of contention.

That earned him a rocket from coach Trent Robinson - and I’m hearing the club has told him he is free to look around despite being under contract for next season.

The Roosters believe Napa’s form after Origin was poor, while fellow prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves also lost his mojo in the finals. "

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...amatta-eels/llcjk0nbxs7i1kv3r0r9725l5/slide/1

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Hope he goes better than the last red headed front rower we signed from the Rooters. Anyway, I'll throw my hat in; I rate him and would like to have him here.

Stevie

Bench
That sporting news site is hopeless but if that was true I would be doing backflips. I get that he didn't fire in finals but I he is my favourite prop in the NRL. Would be a huge signing.

El Diablo

Post Whore

"The Eels are desperate to sign a prop to round off their squad for 2018 and I am hearing they are close to securing Roosters big man Dylan Napa.

The red-headed Napa, who made his debut for Queensland at State of Origin earlier this year, didn’t finish the season well, struggling in the finals as the Roosters bowed out of contention.

That earned him a rocket from coach Trent Robinson - and I’m hearing the club has told him he is free to look around despite being under contract for next season.

The Roosters believe Napa’s form after Origin was poor, while fellow prop Jared Waerea-Hargreaves also lost his mojo in the finals. "

http://www.nospam47.com/au/league/l...amatta-eels/llcjk0nbxs7i1kv3r0r9725l5/slide/1
lol @ the Derper

wouldn't know his arse from his elbow

Incorrect

Coach
Napa is a bit overrated IMO, but would still be a good addition so long as he wasn't on massive money.
Agree. The problem I have with him is that there seems to be a big difference between his good games and his average games... If he's not front and centre smashing merkins he seems to fade in to the background and is almost unnoticeable....

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What's wrong with you Haynzy? Three or four isn't even a pass mark in America for mas murderers.
Funny how Trump came out almost immediately and called for death penalty for mas murderer in NY. In Las Vagas hardly said a word against one who killed 50. You'd think one of the murderers was an arab and another a patriotic American who used NRA approved guns.
You think Trump should call for the death penalty for dead men?

Bazal

Post Whore
Agree. The problem I have with him is that there seems to be a big difference between his good games and his average games... If he's not front and centre smashing merkins he seems to fade in to the background and is almost unnoticeable....

Yeah pretty much. Awesome when he's on, but invisible too often for mine. Plus he's not great at choosing when to rush up and flatten a merkin. Looks great when he hits but he can leave a big a gap in the line at times and come up empty

Gronk

Staff member

DN4EvXnXcAAZ4tM.jpg

Stevie

Bench

I hear you, but boy when he is having a big game he is unreal. I would back BA 100% to work on bringing that consistency out in him. (BA will sort him).
No idea if the rumour has any legs, but he would be outstanding for us I reckon.

Stevie

Bench
I just heard Jarryd Hayne is a done deal. 2 year deal. To be announced “next week or two”.

Source. Gerard Condon from Reading The Play.

I do trust him too. He makes me money!