What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne On The Move ( Again )

Life's Good

Coach
Spoke to Neil Henry on Tuesday regarding the Titans and Hayne.
Titians making it tough on Neil regarding his payout, looks like he will only get a part payout.
I better not record Neil's comments about Hayne.
CC
What would make that even harder to swallow is Henry didn’t want him in the first place. He knew what Hayne was about. Now he is seemingly fighting for a payout over a termination that wasn’t of his making. Crazy stuff.

TruSaint

Referee
Sorry guys, I am not understanding what posts about Henry's situation is.

I do not believe he can be short changed... on what grounds. ??

He was sacked wasnt he ? He didnt leave on his own volition, so why wouldnt he be paid out in full?

As to Hayne, as much as people want to defend him, as far as I am concerned he can go to AFL / soccer or baseball. Divisive character, that could have been one of the greats. Have no time for him at all.

Como Connection

First Grade
Sorry guys, I am not understanding what posts about Henry's situation is.

I do not believe he can be short changed... on what grounds. ??

He was sacked wasnt he ? He didnt leave on his own volition, so why wouldnt he be paid out in full?

As to Hayne, as much as people want to defend him, as far as I am concerned he can go to AFL / soccer or baseball. Divisive character, that could have been one of the greats. Have no time for him at all.
Relaying Neil's comments.
That's all I have at present.
CC

Latest posts