What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sinner - (TV Series)

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Mrs alerted me to this one. We literally binged it over the course of 3 days. Was really good.

Jessica Biel and Bill Pullman are pretty good in it and its basically about a mum who snaps one day at the beach and violently kills a random person in front of her family, and the process to uncover "why" she did the random attack.

Its quite similar in flow to 13 Reasons Why in the sense that it is a series of episodes which uncovers clues all the way up to the finale.

Anyone else watched this?

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I just smashed this all today.. Got 6 eps so quickly then thought I have to finish it now.

Ending was surprising to a degree but pretty meh overall.

Couldn’t get enough of Bill Pullman though always loved this dude and he was great in this role

one thing I hope someone can clear up for me and maybe it was covered and I somehow missed it, was in regards to Phoebes death.. earlier in the show the parents say she died 1 month after Korah disappeared. Now how did her parents actually officially know she had died at all? I know at the end when the Mother visits Korah in jail she says she thought they ‘ran away’ but if that’s the case at what point did she realise Pheobe had actually died? and then what body did they use for a funeral and all that official stuff? It just doesn’t make any sense

Latest posts