What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Confirmed Signings

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
The big question here is if? Sam has done it consistently for seasons where as Chrichton has had 3/4 of a good season. How do we know Chrichton will not end up like a Tony Williams/Dave Taylor 1 season wonder then once got a big contract become bog standard average?

In the Gillett mould, but let’s pay him double what Gillett gets lol..

Tiger5150

Bench
GI
AJ
Gagai
Hunt
Jennings/Graham
Cody
AR
Tom
Cook
Turner
Sam
Fuimaono
Murray

Sutton
Crichton
George
Musgrove

Start Sam in the back row and then bring Angus on next year after 20-25mins allowing Sam to move back to middle...

Next season we have a strong back row and Damien Cook will get better...

Gagai adds strike out wide....

Cody will be more settled at 6 rather than shifting to fullback...

Don't expect finals footy but stranger things have happened...... throw the ball around more and tighten the defence a bit and you never know...

Where is your super signing Wobbie? Doesnt he have a year to go?

Tiger5150

Bench
The big question here is if? Sam has done it consistently for seasons where as Chrichton has had 3/4 of a good season. How do we know Chrichton will not end up like a Tony Williams/Dave Taylor 1 season wonder then once got a big contract become bog standard average?

Yep good question.

And the very simple straight forward answer is, Souffs dont get to find out the answer. Roosters do.

Well done Richo.

Valheru

Coach

Valheru

Coach
That article is the best laugh I've had for a while! Lol!

Of course you don't believe the figure presented by Nick. What would the guy who actually offered the contract know?

I'm not by any means saying it is accurate, I wouldn't have a clue but it has more merit than the $1M souths are reporting which they have clearly made up.

Zadar

Juniors
Not according to Nick

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...p-better-than-most-clubs-20171219-h07685.html

He reckons $1M is rubbish and it is more like $700k which is only slightly more than souths offered.

He makes it seem so simple, and makes some other clubs look so dumb. Especially when he says that the cap has increased by a couple million, and yet other clubs are still struggling to do simple maths.

The only thing that one should question with politis, is why he keeps involving himself with such an incompetent organisation as the NRL.

Vic Mackey

Referee
lol ‘we plan 5 years ahead.’ You literally just sacked your captain and highest serving player who you had under contract

I wonder who they’ve already planned to out for a ‘failed drugs test’ over the next 5 years

For such a professionally run organization it must be embarrassing that you’ve only won 2 Premierships in the past 42 years.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hahahaha the stories are widely known (and true) aren't they

I’ve said it on here before. About 10 years ago I was on the beers with Brett Kimmorely who gave a very eye opening account of his negotiations with the Roosters when he was leaving the Storm.

Reactions: 851

Latest posts