What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Star Wars The Last Jedi *** SPOILERS ***

nöyd

Staff member
Can someone please do a welfare check on LESStar58, he seems to have gone awful quiet since the bad reviews started rolling in...

Jono078

Referee
I'm still thinking about the movie and whether I liked it or not.

I did enjoy it but man I just don't like some things about it.

Here's a fired up guy hitting plenty of nails on heads;

saint.nick

Coach
FFS how is there not an SJW vibe? For instance, the entire Monte Carlo subplot distracts you away from the real situation, to a rant about income inequality and animal welfare. Finn and (fkn) Rose even declare at the end of the camel horse escape that freeing the animals (despite failing to accomplish what they really went there for) was worth all the hassle. Such nonsense. It should have been a cool, action-packed mission solely focused on finding a code-hacker, but instead turned into a veiled rant about the real-life racing industry. That is not Star Wars.

Game_Breaker

Coach
It would’ve been so much better if del toros character was the actual code breaker and the pin on his lapel was taken after he was thrown on the cell

Parra Pride

Referee
FFS how is there not an SJW vibe? For instance, the entire Monte Carlo subplot distracts you away from the real situation, to a rant about income inequality and animal welfare. Finn and (fkn) Rose even declare at the end of the camel horse escape that freeing the animals (despite failing to accomplish what they really went there for) was worth all the hassle. Such nonsense. It should have been a cool, action-packed mission solely focused on finding a code-hacker, but instead turned into a veiled rant about the real-life racing industry. That is not Star Wars.

So one scene where they let some animals go gives the entire movie an SJW vibe? No.

bileduct

Coach
The asian one seems to particular get peoples hackles up from all sides. Even leftie SJW sites like Cracked can't stand it when asians are cast in big action movies, since its clearly "pandering to china".
Is it the fact that she's asian that upsets people, or the fact that she's a poorly written character that adds absolutely nothing to the film despite her ample onscreen time?

Latest posts