What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Thread

Lemon Squash

First Grade
D'Argento trialed nicely

First up on the weekend in the Chris Waller Handicap... DÁrgento is fave and is the safe bet as he is a professional and does everything right, but I think in time the stablemate Paret will prove the better horse and he also trialled nice so wouldn't surprise me if he did win.

Merovee another stablemate is also in the race and it could be anything, will need longer though.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
LOL Chris Waller Hcp

Great little race,every horse in the race actually has its fair bit of talent,i was a bit disappointed with Paret's last run before a spell at Flemington but did rate him quite highly beforehand,interesting to see how he goes.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
LOL Chris Waller Hcp

Great little race,every horse in the race actually has its fair bit of talent,i was a bit disappointed with Paret's last run before a spell at Flemington but did rate him quite highly beforehand,interesting to see how he goes.

Yeh I was on him and was disappointing but I’m willing to forgive him...was only his 3rd race start, first trip away, first time up the straight and he was probably due for the paddock

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tumultuous was producing good trials before it started it's prep,because it had been a non winner and not lived up to his talent at that point i never bothered mentioning it,the bugger carved up this prep

Lemon's trial form can even make a donkey start winning.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
George Patton was scratched from that race and has been saved for a stakes race first up on the weekend. $4.60 into $3.20 already, much handier race then what he would of met 2 weeks ago... Snowdens must be confident.

Tumultuous was producing good trials before it started it's prep,because it had been a non winner and not lived up to his talent at that point i never bothered mentioning it,the bugger carved up this prep

Lemon's trial form can even make a donkey start winning.

Shithouse ride on Tumultuous yesterday.

3 wide the whole trip.

Thanks for nothin’, cunneyes.

Latest posts