What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hayne~NFL~RU~Tits~Eels~Dad~Jailed~Mistrial~Jailed 5yrs~Retrial~Jailed~Appeal

strider

Post Whore
Can we please ban Paupou Escobar from every eels site.
This guy thinks he is a head guru league professor pushing his know it all agendas, and dismissing everyone else's.

The truth of the matter is, he is overwhelmingly wrong in everything he posts, and has no idea what it takes for a team to be successful.

Who agrees with me ?
I'm sure I'm not the only one.
BAN PAUPOU!
Yeah, nahhhh

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
are you bald too?
gandhi-sepia.jpg

T.S Quint

Coach
This guy thinks he is a head guru league professor pushing his know it all agendas, and dismissing everyone else's.

The truth of the matter is, he is overwhelmingly wrong in everything he posts, and has no idea what it takes for a team to be successful.

Who agrees with me ?
BAN PAUPOU!

f**k off.

T.S Quint

Coach
I like Pou. I like that he enjoys engaging in debates, and that he discusses footy topics.

I also think he has an awesome sense of humour.

But then, I like everyone in this site!

Surely there's some person on here that gives you the shits?

Plenty of Canterbury, Manly and Brisbane fans to choose from.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Given its our pre season we all need to work on our forum weaknesses. Our goal should be to improve individual weaknesses thereby improving the Forum Team as a whole.
To this end I know for a fact that Poo is working very hard on his mobility and agility so give the guy a break.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Given its our pre season we all need to work on our forum weaknesses. Our goal should be to improve individual weaknesses thereby improving the Forum Team as a whole.
To this end I know for a fact that Poo is working very hard on his mobility and agility so give the guy a break.
Mobility relates to movement, but does it mean how much a player moves or how well he does it?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

Who agrees with me ?
BAN PAUPOU!
No deal Fanbase.

Latest posts