What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Pre-Season

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Guys! Can we just put this all to bed and move on! Honestly, there's no need to carry on like this and to keep bringing it up it's in the past now so move on. I'm absolutely sick of seeing this sh*t in every thread and now this one has been derailed.

Seriously guys just give it a rest FFS!

Not really anything too significant that we didn't already know.

But GI is still in a pink vest and has strapping.

Not sure but I imagine it will be.
Just like to point out that this sort of crap has been going on since mid 2014. Same person. Different competitors.
No doubt you'll hear a long winded defensive PM about how to deal with anyone who disagrees.
I feel for you.

On a side note. Our hooker situation still blows.

big hit!

Bench
what time are souths field sessions during the week? i normally get on the bike wednesday mornings and the swans and roosters are both out on their training fields at lakeside moore park around 10 or 11am, but the sprinklers are on at redfern.

Rabbits20

Immortal
what time are souths field sessions during the week? i normally get on the bike wednesday mornings and the swans and roosters are both out on their training fields at lakeside moore park around 10 or 11am, but the sprinklers are on at redfern.
Not too sure mate but every so often they do have an open training session....

They've had a couple of them not too long ago...

Hey mate are you interested in joining our NRL Fantasy LU Souths comp that Callmack set up???

We've got 10 so far that are playing..... it's lots of fun..... it's ok if you don't want to though..;

Scoopdog

Juniors
Wednesday is their "light"day.every other weekday they are on the field at that time.

big hit!

Bench
Not too sure mate but every so often they do have an open training session....

They've had a couple of them not too long ago...

Hey mate are you interested in joining our NRL Fantasy LU Souths comp that Callmack set up???

We've got 10 so far that are playing..... it's lots of fun..... it's ok if you don't want to though..;

Thanks mate...a bit of time investment that I don't really have though.

Yeah, the open days seem to be on Mondays and I can't go on that day. All good, I'll go in one morning other than Wednesday if I can work around it....and if they're not there, I'll just buy another piece of merch from HQ so it isn't a wasted trip. :)

themacemaceman

Juniors
Just read the Bears play Thursday night 8th Feb v para.

Would be interesting to see some of these blokes go around.

TL-NSB18.png

1. Jesse Arthars 2. Mawene Hiroti 3.Brayden Burns 4. Jacob Gagan 5.Tyrone Taukamo 6. Dean Hawkins 7.Connor Tracey 8. Sam Johnstone 9.Billy Brittain 10. Rhys Kennedy 11.Lucky Taavale 12. Siosifa Talakai 13.Junior Tatola 14. Ky Rodwell 15.Thomas Freebairn 16. Max Bailey 17.Amanki Manu 18. Kelepi Manu 19.Jesse Martin 20. Amanki Manu 21. Kelpi Manu

ThingFish

Juniors
Just read the Bears play Thursday night 8th Feb v para.

Would be interesting to see some of these blokes go around.

TL-NSB18.png

1. Jesse Arthars 2. Mawene Hiroti 3.Brayden Burns 4. Jacob Gagan 5.Tyrone Taukamo 6. Dean Hawkins 7.Connor Tracey 8. Sam Johnstone 9.Billy Brittain 10. Rhys Kennedy 11.Lucky Taavale 12. Siosifa Talakai 13.Junior Tatola 14. Ky Rodwell 15.Thomas Freebairn 16. Max Bailey 17.Amanki Manu 18. Kelepi Manu 19.Jesse Martin 20. Amanki Manu 21. Kelpi Manu
That’s just around the corner from where I live. I might have to stroll down to the ground and have look see.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm looking forward to watching Hunt next week.

He needs to tighten up his discipline a bit and make sure he holds the ball coming out of trouble.

This season could make or break his career Callmack!
Agreed. He's well in the mix for Round 1 but as I've said so many times, it'll depend on trial form.

Latest posts