What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Join the Parramatta Football Club!!!!

forward pass

Coach
The membership thing is deceptive.

A mate of mine got a large payout and bought 4 season tickets for himself so he can take mates along whenever he wants. He now holds 4 memberships !

I guess a membership is a membership but the 20,000 may be held by only 12,000 individuals (as an example).

Gronk

Staff member
The membership thing is deceptive.

A mate of mine got a large payout and bought 4 season tickets for himself so he can take mates along whenever he wants. He now holds 4 memberships !

I guess a membership is a membership but the 20,000 may be held by only 12,000 individuals (as an example).

Lots of if families buy a block of tickets. You work out who can go in the week leading up to the match.

It’s not deceiving in anyway I reckon.

forward pass

Coach
Yes but he has 4 memberships - but can only vote once - so it is somewhat deceptive as the number of voting members is not the same as the number of members. Not a big deal I know. I just don't know why one member can't hold 4 season tickets. Why does it have to count as 4 members when it is not.

..and yes I know every club does this.

Chipmunk

Coach
Yes but he has 4 memberships - but can only vote once - so it is somewhat deceptive as the number of voting members is not the same as the number of members. Not a big deal I know. I just don't know why one member can't hold 4 season tickets. Why does it have to count as 4 members when it is not.

What's he voting for? Since when do Season Ticket holders get to vote on something?

emjaycee

Coach

I think each of the 4 memberships he holds needs to be in separate names and cannot all be in his name.

I may be wrong though.

emjaycee

Coach
Ok. Well the Club, and the NRL use Salesforce.com for membership management so probably a limitation there.

Still doesn't have anything to vote for though.

Pilot house

Juniors
I joined the leagues club for five years on Tuesday if that counts.

We did the bowling there a few months ago for a work event.

Always seems fairly well patronised. There’s a lot of Chinese about these days. That’s cool.

I wish they’d kept the old pool and built a smaller stadium.

Last edited:

Latest posts