What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

John moz

Juniors
The latest on the Dragons new Ceo Mark Coyne 2019.Just a rumour at this stage but is getting stronger by the minute .He has also strong links with the Queensland connection. Could open the door for another big signing from a Queensland team in the Nrl.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
The latest on the Dragons new Ceo Mark Coyne 2019.Just a rumour at this stage but is getting stronger by the minute .He has also strong links with the Queensland connection. Could open the door for another big signing from a Queensland team in the Nrl.

Well done John
I don't know how you do it but your 100% wrong again.
You 0 nil zip out of 100.
Well done the streak continues.

Gareth67

First Grade
Ignore them Moz , the beggars are only jealous . It's good to see that someone has their finger on the pulse , right or wrong rumours are what this forum thrives upon, especially over the summer break . By the way , what is this I hear about some chap by the name of Barnaby Joyce filling the vacancy ?

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Ignore them Moz , the beggars are only jealous . It's good to see that someone has their finger on the pulse , right or wrong rumours are what this forum thrives upon, especially over the summer break . By the way , what is this I hear about some chap by the name of Barnaby Joyce filling the vacancy ?

Lol Gareth.

Latest posts