What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Clifferd

Coach
So thousands of paying members just didn’t decide to show up to their season opener against their biggest rival?

Suitman

Post Whore
The bulk empty red seats on the eastern stand and the reporting of a sellout is rather perplexing.

And there's still plenty of grass visible on the north hill.
No where near the reported "sell out".
I'm not sure who's responsible for this debacle. Ticketek? The Panthers? OH and S for stadium procedures?
It certainly won't be anywhere near a ground record, that's for sure.

Warriors Fever

Juniors
Great crowd Penrith, gee some of you here are never going to be happy. Those seats in the corners are ga, so I’m guessing everyone decided to stay behind the posts or take lower bays.

Raiderdave

First Grade
Great crowd Penrith, gee some of you here are never going to be happy. Those seats in the corners are ga, so I’m guessing everyone decided to stay behind the posts or take lower bays.
we're quick to jump on dodgey crowds posted by other codes
we need to be careful we don't throw stones in glass houses & question what is plainly obvious

either penrith have been understating crowds over the last few years
or
there wasn't 21500 there today
we can't have both