What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Warriors Fever

Juniors
I spoke to a guy and his missus that were sitting next to me on the hill about how the double header should be counted towards the crowd average and he spat back "Not you fkn too! This wanker on the other side of me won't shut the f*** up about how he wouldn't have been able to come with his family if it was after 7pm."
I wish I could like this more than once

Stallion

First Grade
Interestingly the Penrith CEO preferred Saturday 3pm timeslot to stage home games. He referred to it as an absolute "bonanza " on ABC radio this afternoon.

Stallion

First Grade
Cheap shots like Jismos reflect the idiot type that can follow the code. Well done Jismos you've strengthened your stereotype! And the peanut gallery. Lol. And I'm laughing at your apathy and rick solid ignorance. Nothing else.

Just going on the facts of the interview. Fletcher was asked which timeslot is preferred by the Panthers. And Saturday 3pm was the answer. Apparently the Leagues club makes a fortune.

He’s a money man, so I’m sure he’s right. Probably the combination of football, racing & overflow to gambling.

But it’s not the best time slot for attracting crowds. He’s looking at it purely from a leagues club perspective.