What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good luck in winning a title under Mary

Mary is a fantastic coach, Proberbly the best in rugby league at the moment.

NIW if we lose the next 5 games, which knowing us, is possible, he will be back to the useless muppet he's always been.

Old Timer

Coach
Burns you like fire watching us win, doesn’t it?
View attachment 18338
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion from the thread and his subsequent post?
If that is what we dish up after our Rd 1 performance then there is absolutely no chance we will ever win a comp with this bloke in charge.
That's not about not being happy to win, it is just being pragmatic about the type of win it was and how ineffective that style of footy will be against the gun sides.

Crush

Coach
I'm not sure how you come to that conclusion from the thread and his subsequent post?
If that is what we dish up after our Rd 1 performance then there is absolutely no chance we will ever win a comp with this bloke in charge.
That's not about not being happy to win, it is just being pragmatic about the type of win it was and how ineffective that style of footy will be against the gun sides.
I can't get nooooo, satisfaction......b u t I try, yeah I try, ooh I try yeah I try I CANT GET NO!!!!!!!!!! SATISFACTION!!!!!!!

O'Sullivan

Juniors
Incredible grit shown by the team, albeit with some moments of madness. We are a tough audience on this forum. Our team made 215 tackles in the first half, nearly twice what the Sharks had to make, were down in the penalty count at half time, had a try given the play after a blatant forward pass and every 50 / 50 call had seemed to go against us. Added to that Gould & Co repeatedly commented that every bounce of the ball was going the Shark's way. But we came out in the second half and won. Yes some can bemoan the way we play. Others can talk about us not being able to mix it with the big boys. If this is true the Sharks are in real trouble.

RedV_J

Juniors

So have you written off the Sharks?

Old Timer

Coach
So have you written off the Sharks?
Never wrote them up to write them off.
Been on the slide since 2016 and will fall into the abyss very shortly.
I just hope Gallen stays on with them in 2019 because they will never surface again in my life time.

The Damo

Juniors
I come to that conclusion by how sad it makes him when we win. He’s either absent from here, or comes in and mopes and trolls miserably like this. The only time he’s happy is when he can say “tol you so” after a loss. It actually makes me happy when the team I support wins, which is kind of the point of watching.

Old Timer

Coach
I come to that conclusion by how sad it makes him when we win. He’s either absent from here, or comes in and mopes and trolls miserably like this. The only time he’s happy is when he can say “tol you so” after a loss. It actually makes me happy when the team I support wins, which is kind of the point of watching.
Give it a break for once. Either support the team or go away. The broom has gone and is going through the place slowly. Doust is on his way Mcrone is gone, Rein also gone, benji gone, Dugan gone.
Every man's desire is different.
If you want to see your team run around the field at full time on GF day then why is it wrong to voice that desire?
If I had little time left on this planet I wouldn't want to watch this moron coaching my side and f**king it up and if you think that is acceptable then why do I have to be at deaths door to have people understand my point of view.
Myself and others have had years of watching a few wins each season now we want to win a comp as that exhilaration soothes all wounds.

O'Sullivan

Juniors
I get it Old Timer. There is, I have to admit, a small part of me that thinks after any win, "God this means he will stay." Nevertheless I am really proud of our boys tonight. Too often I've seen us lose games like tonight. Real heart shown.

Latest posts