What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Tigerm

First Grade
Cleary did not want him, when The dogs were chasing the three turds, Hasler said he did not want Moses but would take the other two and than Parra stepped up to the plate and thought they got a world beater. Have a guess what...Cleary and Hasler were on the money he is a pea heart with crap attitude
Yep, I think Parra are coming to the conclusion that they have been conned. Oh well, shit happens.

Lol Moses,another 10 minutes in the sin bin today for this “winner”,Parra should sent this bloke to hospital to get the sin bin removed from his ar#e.

super_coach

First Grade
Manly from the kick off said let’s target the revolving door with great success. The thing that I noticed was as things got ugly for Parra, he started spraying his own players than had a go at the ref. He is such a low person

Tiger05

First Grade
Manly from the kick off said let’s target the revolving door with great success. The thing that I noticed was as things got ugly for Parra, he started spraying his own players than had a go at the ref. He is such a low person

This is what I loved about his performance. I saw him throw a pass to the ground and start abusing his own players. What a champion person.

super_coach

First Grade
I know I should not waste post space on our departed brats and save this forum for WT talk, but Call it a obsession, but I just love seeing them fail.

From now on I will talk tiger talk only

super_coach

First Grade
By the way where is that Parra poster who loves inviting himself onto our forum...Rambo or something...probably off to Westmead mental health unit

simmo05

Bench
That is exactly his go. He is a scum bag of the highest order. And to think Taylor was going to sign this merkin to a 1m deal

Tiger Ted

Bench
I know I should not waste post space on our departed brats and save this forum for WT talk, but Call it a obsession, but I just love seeing them fail.

From now on I will talk tiger talk only
We have every right to stick it to the lowlife ingrates when they abjectly fail

I’m in a state of euphoria.Last wk my mob beat the turds team in a match in which he was pathetic.Last nite we knocked over the premiers on their turf in a match in which the serial cheats were assisted by the refs & Shazza & the spineless tankers teams r winless & last & 2nd last.

Additionally the only one out of the ‘big 4’ we retained scored the winning try & played well for us & the prodigal son was impeccable again !

Ron's_Mate

Bench
I wouldn't be surprised if both dogs and eels miss the top 8 this year. Dogs are ordinary plus there are governance dramas. Looks like eels might have internal divisions as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if Hayne and Moses are involved. Both are cancers.

Vozzy

Juniors
At least with tedasco and woods they have achieved to a high level in the game all though I find woods to be a flog aswell tedasco a lesser extent cos he was still putting in last year.

But Moses carries on like someone who thinks he is the 9th immortal. He has the occasional good game every 5th game maybe that's it. Then he has more dummy spits at other players around him coz they can't catch one of his shit hospital passes. He did it to Nofo last year. This bloke is a tanker when his side is playing bad he is bad. When his team is up by 20 he starts playing well.

Although Brooks hasn't reached his potential he doesn't carry on like the others he is very humble and blames himself for his poor form.

Vozzy

Juniors
I didn't watch todays game so not judging him on that but just overall knowledge of him. I'm pretty sure all of parra were as bad

Latest posts