What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Offseason thread

I haven't really kept up with off season news much. @shiznit, are we any chance of trading up to get Barkley? I know Dougie & Beast still on the roster says no. But I'm so keen.

nick87

Coach
I feel I may need to buy a jersey with his name on it.

Apparently he met his missus on Bumble,in all of his profile pics he was dressed up as an elephant.

That’s love right there.

My kinda player.

Haha yea, he was interviews on the Ross Tucker pod and confirmed it. His Elephant pics are straight money. Im gonna miss the big guy

nick87

Coach

suh is visiting the rams. the dream is alive. apparently no teams were interested in paying him crazy money so he has to be realistic. and if he's being realistic he may as well try to win a ring. fingers crossed.

If he wants a ring, he knows where to find it. Its on the other coast.

nick87

Coach
You guys are a gazillion over the cap.

With the moves we've made, we're 7mil under... and could EASILY create another 10+ without much issues, trade Kendricks, move Foles, extend Graham and lower his cap hit...we could do it... and he did say he'd play for us for free ;)

Cap is never an issue for the Eagles, Howie is a f**king lord.

Haffa

I feel I may need to buy a jersey with his name on it.

Apparently he met his missus on Bumble,in all of his profile pics he was dressed up as an elephant.

That’s love right there.

My kinda player.
No, this is love!! haha
beau-allen-connor-barwin-09242014.jpg

shiznit

Coach
I haven't really kept up with off season news much. @shiznit, are we any chance of trading up to get Barkley? I know Dougie & Beast still on the roster says no. But I'm so keen.
We have a few areas of need... corner, mike lb & tackle...

I’d say Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds would be odds on favourites for us at the moment... unless a Denzel Ward or Quentin Nelson falls in our lap...

Nelson is intriguing because although we have 2 very good guards... we lack a RT... and we could put Nelson in at guard and move Osemele out to RT where he played in the Ravens last SB run.

I highly doubt he will fall to us though... he won’t get past the Colts.

Gas mask bong aside of course... :joy::joy:

We have a few areas of need... corner, mike lb & tackle...

I’d say Roquan Smith or Tremaine Edmunds would be odds on favourites for us at the moment... unless a Denzel Ward or Quentin Nelson falls in our lap...

Nelson is intriguing because although we have 2 very good guards... we lack a RT... and we could put Nelson in at guard and move Osemele out to RT where he played in the Ravens last SB run.

I highly doubt he will fall to us though... he won’t get past the Colts.

Gas mask bong aside of course... :joy::joy:

Alright, so how do we get these bong masks to the players?

Haffa

I missed Joe Thomas’ retirement announcement in all the madness. What a player in such a shit organisation. Pro Bowl 9/11 years with that Franchise. His retirement speech was perfect as well.

shiznit

Coach
Suh leaves the Rams without signing... I think he’s just visiting all the teams he likes and will make a decision after that.

Today he’s visiting Oakland... I’ve always thought he played with an edge like an old school raider...

and apparently he grew up a Raiders fan...

10898333_921675154518558_1460467949176045350_n.jpg

Unfortunately he ain’t going to play for peanuts.... and unfortunately all we have is peanuts... :joy::joy:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
You don't get that money signing with the firsr team you see. Suh wabts to get the most ge can. Everything else is secondary.

shiznit

Coach
Actually I was wrong in my previous post... he’s still in LA and in active discussions with the Rams...

He’s due to visit the Raiders tomorrow... i think the fact they leaked it to schefter while he was still in negotiations with the Rams says it’s probably more of a negotiating tactic than anything else...

shiznit

Coach
We do have Eric Decker visiting today....

I’d love that signing if it’s team friendly.... we severely lack a reliable slot guy... we can cut Seth Roberts who had atrocious hands last season and bring in a reliable pair of hands.

Richard Sherman has explained why he signed with the 49ers, how the Seahawks decided to cut him even though he says he would have taken a pay cut to stay had they talked to him (which they didn't). Also talks about his contract and why he does not agree with Joe Thomas who said it was a bad contract. Some of you may find the article about this of some interest - https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ks-why-he-signed-with-49ers-as-his-own-agent/

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers picked up Jon Bostic and Morgan Burnett to fill the LB and safety gaps, no world beaters but it opens up that first pick for BPA at just about any position.

kurt faulk

Coach

suh has cancelled his visit to the raiders. he's seen enough. if he's all about winning now the decision would have to be between the rams and the saints, two bonafide playoff teams that could go all the way to win the championship.

Latest posts