What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Brown v Wayne Bennett

Woosh

Head Moderator
Not sure why Brown needed to call the milf hunter a few hours later.
Bit of a circus really.

I really enjoyed how Browny gave it to Ol' Wayne about cheating on his Mrs with a woman who uses instagram.

But I haven't enjoyed the backtracking we've seen since then. Alex McKinnon said Browny told him he meant "thinking long-term instead of short-term" which is absolute crap. We all know what that line was about, and it was premeditated to the point where it almost felt telegraphed. Even the way he stood up saying "you can tell him that" was far from spontaneous. I doubt Pearce would be grinning like that if it was about long-term/short-term success.

blaza88z

Coach
I don't mind the Comm games, I just hate how we're winning pretty much everything and then next Olympics we'll barely make the top 10 on the medal tally

Silent Knight

First Grade
I heard he wanted to belt you mate, if that was me I would be on the next plane to Newcastle

Sounds like you know a gherkin or two about running with the rough crowd down at the Lake Munmorah Men's Shed led by Captain Chunk and the Ratman. Those blokes could tell you the difference between a weatherboard vane and a jar of vasoline if you get my cucumber. The only way to settle this Wonka bar is for you, Brown and half the population of Windale to jump on the chain gang and start battering those savs. But I digress, my crumpet has popped up toasty.

Noname36

First Grade
I didn't see Brown say he apologised to Wayne. He said he called Wayne and has put it behind him, and that he called Ikin to apologise for any effect it has had on his family, that his beef was with Wayne and not them.

Felt like he somewhat stood his ground, to be honest... whilst giving the media enough to put the issue to bed.

This.

He can feel bad for the attention it's gotten and want it dropped without being sorry for the actual comment - which was amazing.

First Grade
Sounds like you know a gherkin or two about running with the rough crowd down at the Lake Munmorah Men's Shed led by Captain Chunk and the Ratman. Those blokes could tell you the difference between a weatherboard vane and a jar of vasoline if you get my cucumber. The only way to settle this Wonka bar is for you, Brown and half the population of Windale to jump on the chain gang and start battering those savs. But I digress, my crumpet has popped up toasty.
Sigh it warms my heart to see my old suburb being held high as a bastion of bogans, and now I live in Ipswich, I see a pattern.

Woosh

Head Moderator
Paul Crawley going off on NRL 360 tonight claiming the milf Hunter didn’t leave us in a mess but did a lot for junior development.
His brother Mick Crawley was the coach of our NYC.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Headlining our least shocking news bulletin: Shameless morons with an axe to grind over Wayne Bennett suddenly find themselves with flexible standards when the low brow rot that is being said about him sits well with them, and I'm someone who wasn't THAT bothered by what Brown said. Wayne has already copped it up and down about his personal life, it's gotta be like water off a ducks back for him at this point, not that that makes it alright or appropriate of course.

You just gotta love these indignant mutts like Kent who ride their moral high horse all the way over the horizon when it comes to Matt Lodge getting a run 3 years after the incident, but when an NRL coach publicly brings the game into disrepute, it's crickets and butterflies.

Latest posts