What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NSW team lists and insults thread 2018

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Saying 'you know it' isn't an explanation for a counter argument. You've made several fallacies which you've refused to acknowledge while accusing me of things which when rebutted you went quiet.

For someone harping on about making an argument, you clearly know nothing about it. You've dodged my questions, refused to engage, went back and repeated your statements which I had gunned down and yet you refuse to acknowledge anything.

jusy imagine If someone was accused of being a child molester and they were sent to count, the prosecutor made a statement without any evidence and which the public defender challenges, the judge and the prosecutor just close their ears yelling 'la la la you're a child molester' and send them to prison. That's probably how things work in your head.

You're so far removed from reality it's scary. The internet isn't the place for you, a psychiatrists office is.
:joy: I've got a Masters in Psychology champ.

I told you, if you're going to act childish and refuse to acknowledge your mistakes, I'm not going to bother trying to have a conversation with you. There's no point.

Learn how to argue your point like an adult, ditch the childish, snarky remarks and things might go differently next time.

:joy: I've got a Masters in Psychology champ.

I told you, if you're going to act childish and refuse to acknowledge your mistakes, I'm not going to bother trying to have a conversation with you. There's no point.

Learn how to argue your point like an adult, ditch the childish, snarky remarks and things might go differently next time.

Thanks for conceding champ - I win, you LOSE.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
You're so pathetic, is that all you have left to say? Why don't you stop being a sore loser? That's the real sign of insecurity.
Whatever helps soothe your fragile little ego mate.

Keep up the cognitive dissonance. ":sob::sob::sob: I didn't get called out for my childish behaviour. :sob::sob::sob: No, i won :sob: I won :sob:"

Learn to argue your point like an adult and we can have that debate any time, but I don't debate children.

Whatever helps soothe your fragile little ego mate.

Keep up the cognitive dissonance. ":sob::sob::sob: I didn't get called out for my childish behaviour. :sob::sob::sob: No, i won :sob: I won :sob:"

Learn to argue your point like an adult and we can have that debate any time, but I don't debate children.
LOSER

Rabbitoad

Juniors
keep laughing, so will everyone else... just at you and not with you.
:joy::joy::joy: I think they'll laugh more at you throwing a tantrum like a teenage girl.

Again, happy to have this conversation when you grow up a bit. Until then take your desperate grab for attention elsewhere little fella.

:joy::joy::joy: I think they'll laugh more at you throwing a tantrum like a teenage girl.

Again, happy to have this conversation when you grow up a bit. Until then take your desperate grab for attention elsewhere little fella.
In the last 24 hours there've been 3 different people on here calling you out and yet they're all laughing at me? Boy you really need to get to that psychiatrists office.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
In the last 24 hours there've been 3 different people on here calling you out and yet they're all laughing at me? Boy you really need to get to that psychiatrists office.
:joy: Immature people relating to your tantrum says more about them than me.

If this is the best you're capable of in terms of maturity and intelligence, I truly feel sorry for you mate.

You can try all the petty insults you want. It just makes me pity you more.

OldPanther

Coach
To be honest, I'm a little nervous about this combo. They've only played 2.5 games together and for most of that time Nathan was running the side, Jimmy was a passenger, and really they hadn't come close to gelling as a halves combo. However, things will be different when Nathan returns. Jimmy has been kicking arse to such a degree he will be the first player picked for NSW. He will be running the show at Penrith. So we're relying on a coach who has no allegiance to NSW whatsoever (and will tell you as much) to engineer pretty much from scratch a combination that might be taken into the NSW side. I wonder if Greg Alexander might play an increased role at Penrith with the return of Cleary to the side.

I think Gus and Brandy will definitely do everything they can.

big hit!

Bench
Brooks f**ked Thurston up tonight

Pick him

technically, he f**ked up morgan as they opposed each other

you'd think he's in the mix. but he's on Maloney's side. we seem to have several left-sided halves doing well such as these two + walker and keary. not enough right-sided - reynolds and cleary. i wouldn't be at all surprised if Reynolds gets selected, particularly if he does well against the Steelers this weekend. i still think he's a game manager rather than a game breaker, but it depends on what Freddy is after I suppose

Latest posts