What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 10 vs Bulldogs: Live Game-Day Thread!!

Bandwagon

Staff member
The Morris to Morris forward pass - Try

The Jackson? Tackle on Mau hanging onto the leg when he's on his feet for a quick PTB, Professional foul, should have been binned

Morris tackle not square at marker, professional foul , should have been binned.

Jennings no try, hand on the ball as touches the ground

Jennings Takes the ball foot on the goal line -Line drop out.- Dogs score on that set

These are all poor decisions the one way or anther cost us points.

But yeah, the Refs didn't cost us a damn thing.

What a crock of shit.

EelsFan05

Bench
Didn’t see it. What did he say?
Great effort, killing ourselves, boys are crying in the sheds, didn't know if we got a dud call cause he only has the little screen in the box. Same old shit but tried lay on the boys really hurting crap. Oh yeah gonna be the second team ever to make finals after being 2-8.

Avenger

Immortal
From what I just heard of his presser its only infuriated me even more, he is starting to sound like a broken record.

And doesn’t sound too angry at all.
It’s because he is clueless and he is starting to realise that his days are numbered.

Dibs

Bench
How many excuses does this bloke get? The team is going backwards fast. How far backwards do you want us to travel? He has no answers. This is his team. He recruited all of these players. We are f**king shit, despite what Pou and OA tell us
Like I said if things don’t improve then I think he will be in the shit, but 2 good seasons out of 5 is not a true reflection

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Pmsl. Never coached again can’t be to crash hot

Daniel Anderson has gotten 3 different teams to grand finals (St Helens,Warriors,Eels)

Way better than BA who has never been to a Grand final and never will

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
But what excuse do we have for when the dogs finally got the ball back we once again panicked in defense and they were making meters at will

Our three or four best defenders (was Terepo on?) weren't out there. It was always going to be a worry when Alvaro went off and Matagi and Vave were on the field.

Speaking of Matagi, surely he's done his dash in first grade. 3 runs for the match....unacceptable, really.

Wally21

Bench
Great effort, killing ourselves, boys are crying in the sheds, didn't know of we got a dud call cause he only has the little screen in the box. Same old shit but tried lay on the boys really hurting crap. Oh yeah gonna be the second team ever to make finals after being 2-8.
Hmmmm. Needed to blow up about the Morris no sin bin at the very least...

Jake if we get the spoon despite there being two very ordinary teams in the comp (Manly and the Dogs) there is no way in hell you should retain his job. Even past dysfunctional boards would have held him to account by now.

I’d have to agree with that spoon = sack.

Just can’t belive the absolute state of the team. How is it possible to go from top 4 to possible spooners the following season ?? Speechless.

Noise

Coach
Like I said if things don’t improve then I think he will be in the shit, but 2 good seasons out of 5 is not a true reflection

Things aren't improving. Again I'll ask, how much further backwards are you happy for us to go?

Just curious a lot of ppl on here are blaming the refs and saying BA should put 25k on the table and unload which might be fair enough.
But can you please tell me how that fixes our disgraceful attack our even worse defense and the fact that the coach has failed to improve on a game plan that’s obviously not working!

Great point about the game plan or lack of it.

Djay

Juniors

Just can’t belive the absolute state of the team. How is it possible to go from top 4 to possible spooners the following season ?? Speechless.

2 reasons.

1. The rule changes at the play the ball have killed us.

2. Semi gone, he is irreplaceable.

Sphagnum

Coach

Probably has something to do with not having your top 17 available for a single game so far.

Dibs

Bench
Daniel Anderson has gotten 3 different teams to grand finals you muppet(St Helens,Warriors,Eels)

Way better than BA who has never been to a Grand final and never will,idiot.
I could coach a super league team to a grand final. In fact I coached an under 18s team to a premiership last year and the grand final 2 years before that would be on a par with super league. I think you would have been calling for his head halfway through the season he coached the eels to one.