What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to game day Dragons v Manly

Mattc

Juniors
Anyone at the ground already?
ISP updates? Any interesting players lining up? May give us an indication of FG squad etc?

Gareth67

First Grade
Well we are definitely going to win as I have just checked the Sea Eagles forum and according to their poll the Dragons are going to win with a 100% certainty . There's only 2 votes , one of which is mine plus and the other one I don't know , could it be Watmoughs ?

Dragons 09

Juniors
XEWuRwd.jpg

Sims, Dont hit too high please :)

And that's not even photo shopped! Best photo ever:D:D:D Love your work Tru:)

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
Well we are definitely going to win as I have just checked the Sea Eagles forum and according to their poll the Dragons are going to win with a 100% certainty . There's only 2 votes , one of which is mine plus and the other one I don't know , could it be Watmoughs ?
Off to vote now.. thanks for he heads up!

Tuddy

Juniors

That was me lol

If you need a laugh have a look at the silvertails forum topic on the game. Not a lot of positivity from their fans about this one. I hope they're right.

ozbuck

Juniors
A hard-fought, close, patchy win will not suffice here. Get ready for the loss to the Eels and the excuses from Mary when Origin 2 finishes and the Denver test is played. Sounds morbid I know. No, I can't see into the future but the past paints a very clear picture of what to expect from this coach. Latimore and McInnes will be the only fresh players for the Eels match and Mary hasn't done anything to blood new forwards in all the time he's had.

Anyway...a massive win today will at least have us with a for-against advantage that will be handy come crunch time in this close comp.

I usually am just happy with a win but the pass mark is to decimate Manly today. If we are 'the real deal' or a 'serious footy team' we will win by 30+.

The past doesn't (have to) equal the future.

The team this year has played levels beyond the last three years. That's an example alone.

getsmarty

Immortal
duftym-180425nh52.jpg

TEAM LISTS

Late mail: Round 15 v Sea Eagles
Author
Dragons.com.au dragons.com.au
Timestamp
Sat 16 Jun 2018, 04:30 PM

St George Illawarra coach Paul McGregor has finalised his 17 ahead of the Dragons' Round 15 clash against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at WIN Stadium, Wollongong on Saturday, June 16.

Blake Lawrie and Patrick Herbert are the two to drop out of the team named on Tuesday, with the team 1-17 otherwise.

NRL team for Round 15 v Sea Eagles:

1. Matt Dufty – sponsored by Illawarra Mercury/St George & Sutherland Shire Leader
2. Nene Macdonald – sponsored by Relativity in the Loop
3. Euan Aitken – sponsored by University of Wollongong
4. Tim Lafai – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
5. Kurt Mann – sponsored by SMAI
6. Gareth Widdop (c) – sponsored by Dynamic Projects
7. Ben Hunt – sponsored by Paul's Customs and Forwarding Solutions
8. James Graham – sponsored by EFEX
9. Cameron McInnes – sponsored by Floormania
10. Paul Vaughan – sponsored by My Muscle Chef
11. Tyson Frizell – sponsored by Val Morgan
12. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Stonemasons & Landscapers (since 1970)
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski

Interchange:
14. Jeremy Latimore – sponsored by Addbuild Additions
15. Jason Nightingale– sponsored by Wollongong Diagnostics
16. Leeson Ah Mau – sponsored by Westfund
17. Jacob Host – sponsored by Domus Lighting

https://www.dragons.com.au/news/2018/06/16/late-mail-round-15-v-sea-eagles/

Latest posts