What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Noise

Coach
Can anyone tell me why BA is so averse to buying a quality 9? Until he does we will continue to be shit, no matter how many lanky props and useless halves he buys

Noise

Coach
Which quality 9s have been on the market recently that you think he should have chased harder?

Segyaro, Farrah, Korisau, Parcell, McInnes, Peats have all been off contract in the last season or two and are far better than our plodders. I believe Isaac Luke may also be wanting a return to Sydney in 2019. Unfortunately BA has a man crush on Pritchard and Smith.

Eelogical

Referee
He is about the same as Pritchard and King. We need a good 9, not an average one

Mahoney has the luxury of playing in a team that is out of finals contention. What I mean is, he has 8 games to cement the 9 position without the pressure of having to play finals football. He's only played a couple of games so far FFS!

Noise

Coach
Mahoney has the luxury of playing in a team that is out of finals contention. What I mean is, he has 8 games to cement the 9 position without the pressure of having to play finals football. He's only played a couple of games so far FFS!

Mahoney could turn out ok in a few years but we need to be aiming higher than him for 2019 if we want to be a team in finals contention

Noise

Coach
Then why did you list a bunch of average ones?

lol. 2 have played origin, McInnes and Api are both next in line for origin. Even Segyaro and Parcell are better options. Segyaro has played 120 + NRL games. They each have more talent (and are less injury prone) than our guys combined.

Latest posts