What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do we call time?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ham juice, ham juice, I like ham juice.

You can give it to me in a can.

Ham juice, ham juice.

You're my ham juice.

528afc50-5045-4fdf-b31d-2cdc5633a475.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nothing ..... whoooooosh, straight over hineys head
I know it was a dig at El D, wow how hilarious I'm surprised Ash didn't post a tin foil hat pic as well. Mentioning John Grant is just defecting away from the fact the coach needs to go. Good bloke or not. That loss could crush the team for the rest of the year, and it's on the coach just as much as it's on the players.

strider

Post Whore
I know it was a dig at El D, wow how hilarious I'm surprised Ash didn't post a tin foil hat pic as well. Mentioning John Grant is just defecting away from the fact the coach needs to go. Good bloke or not. That loss could crush the team for the rest of the year, and it's on the coach just as much as it's on the players.
Nah it was a pretty good reply to one of ElDs dumb as f**k posts .... but you are happy to turn a blind eye to dumb as f**k posts as long as the dumb as f**k poster is on your bandwagon