What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Again you are peddling your paranoid conspiracy... I wonder if i can get shares in the tin foil industry in Newcastle..... they must make a killing out of you!.

Nope. It's reality and you know it and that's why you are so touchy about it! My information holds up so you use ridicule, deflection spurned by bigotry to reduce /minimize proactive discourse. The union people just love you!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Nope. It's reality and you know it and that's why you are so touchy about it! My information holds up so you use ridicule, deflection spurned by bigotry to reduce /minimize proactive discourse. The union people just love you!

Me touchy? I'm not the one foaming at the mouth like you are!

The countdown to your demise has begun...

Stallion

First Grade
Me touchy? I'm not the one foaming at the mouth like you are!

The countdown to your demise has begun...

Yes. You are! You have created this thread to deflect decent discourse and knowledge being openly viewed. Their is no countdown . I'm just letting you know so you don't think your scam is unchallenged. Yes you are able to be a bigot. And you are doing so. THAT'S YOU! NOT ME.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Yes. You are! You have created this thread to deflect decent discourse and knowledge being openly viewed. Their is no countdown . I'm just letting you know so you don't think your scam is unchallenged. Yes you are able to be a bigot. And you are doing so. THAT'S YOU! NOT ME.
The fact you are yelling does tend to indicate its you who is touchy... just a thought.

This thread was created because of your need to hijack threads with irrelevant conspiracy and lies. and you know it.

And yes there is a countdown.. I might start a pool to see guess when it will be...

Stallion

First Grade
The fact you are yelling does tend to indicate its you who is touchy... just a thought.

This thread was created because of your need to hijack threads with irrelevant conspiracy and lies. and you know it.

And yes there is a countdown.. I might start a pool to see guess when it will be...

You know of the lies better than I do Te Kaha. You are condoning it and living it.

Stallion

First Grade
Jesus stallion give it a rest.

Lol. Just reminding the bad guys once in a while ! They need to know the reality they are propagating. My apologies for the grief but I muse that it's a rugby league website and this is what transpires!?

Last edited:

Stallion

First Grade
Such as......?

There’s quite a few that have provided support. Are you trying to make me feel isolated? Lol.I'm fully aware what type of people have power in this website. I'm just putting them in the real picture as they plod along happily thinking that people are unaware of the unfairness rugby league has faced and is still facing in so many ways.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
You know them you treacherous village idiot! You're supposed to be a moderator? You have proven over and over again to be a bigot and union devotee on a rugby league website.

Are you off your meds? You seem unhinged.

Te Kaha

First Grade
You know them you treacherous village idiot! You're supposed to be a moderator? You have proven over and over again to be a bigot and union devotee on a rugby league website.
So you can't name them then? yet another in the long list of your lies...

Stallion

First Grade
So you can't name them then? yet another in the long list of your lies...

I can name up to ten. And no doubt there is a silent majority that havent commented? Fearful of a domineering and condescending moderator such as yourself . However I would have thought you would have searched through my information and seen for yourself?

Te Kaha

First Grade
I can name up to ten. And no doubt there is a silent majority that havent commented? Fearful of a domineering and condescending moderator such as yourself . However I would have thought you would have searched through my information and seen for yourself?
Then list them. I am sure they will be more than happy to speak on your behalf. However given you are shat upon in EVERY thread you post in, I know you are lying.

Stallion

First Grade
Then list them. I am sure they will be more than happy to speak on your behalf. However given you are shat upon in EVERY thread you post in, I know you are lying.

You are the one with the issue. You are moderating on a rugby league website with an anti rugby league attitude. I can list plenty and have plenty that have afforded me "likes" on what I have contributed as far as the repression of rugby league goes. So as a moderator I assume you have access to my "likes" area? Go look them up yourself. You scurrilous piece of treachery and bigotry!

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
You are the one with the issue. You are moderating on a rugby league website with an anti rugby league attitude. I can list plenty and have plenty that have afforded me "likes" on what I have contributed as far as the repression of rugby league goes. So as a moderator I assume you have access to my "likes" area? Go look them up yourself. You scurrilous piece of treachery and bigotry!

Again with the assumptions. That shows just how little you understand about reality.
- assumption 1: There is a "likes" area. There isn't.
- assumption 2: Getting a "like" means the person clicking on "like" actually likes you. No, they just like what that particular post says. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
- assumption 3: a "like" means they agree with you. Even this post of yours I am quoting has an ironic "like" on it.
- assumption 4: I'm the only moderator moderating you. Not even close. I'm just the only one who enjoys winding you up.
- assumption 5: I'm "anti Rugby League". I'm not.
- assumption 6: You wont be leaving this website. If you keep up your thread hijacking, and annoying the other moderators any more you will get another longer holiday, possibly permanent.

Status
Not open for further replies.