What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I'm no traitor to the game! And no bigot on this website! You are Te Kaha.
waffle waffle waffle.... Its not a war, you can't be a "traitor" to a game. Your hyperbole is getting out of control. You would have to be a PE teacher. Facts are far from your strong point that's for sure.

Stallion

First Grade
waffle waffle waffle.... Its not a war, you can't be a "traitor" to a game. Your hyperbole is getting out of control. You would have to be a PE teacher. Facts are far from your strong point that's for sure.

Not for you either. Especially with your track record. As a moderator and purported supporter of rugby league you are not up to scratch. Simple as that. You have created this thread to avert this information being found on a wider sphere . That's your doing. Plenty of others know of what you have been doing but then again you are doing it. So what can we do but cop it sweet and see your supreme example of bigotry rule this website.

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
Not for you either. Especially with your track record. As a moderator and purported supporter of rugby league you are not up to scratch. Simple as that. You have created this thread to avert this information being found on a wider sphere . That's your doing. Plenty of others know of what you have been doing but then again you are doing it. So what can we do but cop it sweet and see your supreme example of bigotry rule this website.

He created a thread in the wider sphere to keep information out of the wider sphere rather than just deleting it outright? I’m confused.

Te Kaha

First Grade

Do you even know how the internet works??? NONE, NONE of your posts have been deleted by me. They are moved in here. Any posts of yours that have been deleted are by other moderators.
Moving your posts does in no way "avert this information being found on a wider sphere" since the thread is open to all to view it, including goggle bots.
Your paranoid fantasy's aside its clear you really don't have a clue about soooooo many things. "likes area" "hidden threads from google". You are a delusional fool who is ridiculed and mocked in EVERY thread yo post in.

Stallion

First Grade
Do you even know how the internet works??? NONE, NONE of your posts have been deleted by me. They are moved in here. Any posts of yours that have been deleted are by other moderators.
Moving your posts does in no way "avert this information being found on a wider sphere" since the thread is open to all to view it, including goggle bots.
Your paranoid fantasy's aside its clear you really don't have a clue about soooooo many things. "likes area" "hidden threads from google". You are a delusional fool who is ridiculed and mocked in EVERY thread yo post in.

Moving the posts to incorrectly named thread does stop access!

Te Kaha

First Grade
Moving the posts to incorrectly named thread does stop access!
If you would stop making posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic your posts wouldn't be moved! Its not rocket science.

And as for "incorrectly named". You have lied, you have hijacked threads and you have espoused conspiracies, usually without foundation. Therefore this thread is very aptly named.

Also, since you have ignored the obvious. EVERYBODY HAS ACCESS TO THIS TREAD. So its stops no one.

Stallion

First Grade
He created a thread in the wider sphere to keep information out of the wider sphere rather than just deleting it outright? I’m confused.

The thread created by Te Kaha is condescending in intent due to its name. Using a terms such as "outright lies" eliminates the thread as a source of information/discourse for the wider sphere. Prior to this thread, I've seen content about repression of rugby league appear on Google. This thread conveniently stops such access and exposure.

Stallion

First Grade
If you would stop making posts that have nothing to do with the thread topic your posts wouldn't be moved! Its not rocket science.

And as for "incorrectly named". You have lied, you have hijacked threads and you have espoused conspiracies, usually without foundation. Therefore this thread is very aptly named.

Lol. Yet you have been found out by others and myself but can go on without rebuke!? My comments are not lies. They are valid discourse. Your bigotry is showing.

Te Kaha

First Grade
The thread created by Te Kaha is condescending in intent due to its name. Using a terms such as "outright lies" eliminates the thread as a source of information/discourse for the wider sphere. Prior to this thread, I've seen content about repression of rugby league appear on Google. This thread conveniently stops such access and exposure.

If you hadn't have posted your outright lies this thread would not have been named as such.

And once again for the stupid.. and yes i mean you Stallion.. EVERYBODY HAS ACCESS TO THIS THREAD.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol. Yet you have been found out by others and myself but can go on without rebuke!? My comments are not lies. They are valid discourse. Your bigotry is showing.
Name these others then.. seems you are the only one with a thread dedicated to their lies.

And there are plenty of examples of you lying in this thread.... how about the one that started the thread stating that NZ Rugby was stopping League being played in NZ schools. You made that claim. You lied.

Stallion

First Grade
Name these others then.. seems you are the only one with a thread dedicated to their lies.

And there are plenty of examples of you lying in this thread.... how about the one that started the thread stating that NZ Rugby was stopping League being played in NZ schools. You made that claim. You lied.

I would suggest that is on the money!It's you whom regard this kind of discourse as incorrect. Their is a definite bias against rugby league being played in many NZ schools. Mind you no rugby league is present in the schools of France. So NZ does have some but little presence of school rugby league. Think I mentioned that as well but you have ignored this fact.

Te Kaha

First Grade
I would suggest that is on the money!It's you whom this kind it's incorrect. Their is a definite bias against rugby league being played in many NZ schools. Mind you no rugby league is present in the schools of France. So NZ does have some but little presence of school rugby league. Think I mentioned that as well but you have ignored this fact.

You can suggest all you like but you have ZERO evidence to back it up. But your claim was that NZ Rugby was preventing League being played in schools. You lied.
The main reasons for League having little presence in NZ schools are a lack of money and a lack of interest. NZRL can only fund a select few schools, which it does, without ANY interference from NZ Rugby.

Stallion

First Grade
You can suggest all you like but you have ZERO evidence to back it up. But your claim was that NZ Rugby was preventing League being played in schools. You lied.
The main reasons for League having little presence in NZ schools are a lack of money and a lack of interest. NZRL can only fund a select few schools, which it does, without ANY interference from NZ Rugby.

The lack of money and interest has occured due to the influence of rugby union repressing rugby league. A valid discourse. But you can't handle the heat! Astonishing given you claim to be a rugby league supporter! My concern is more than just the lack of rugby league presence in NZ Schools. It's in various nations. Their are books and articles informing of the repressive influence and actions toward rugby league by rugby union, yet you consistently deflect and ignore this extremely valid and proactive discourse? It doesn't seem like you are a genuine RL fan given your stance.

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
The lack of money and interest has occured due to the influence of rugby union repressing rugby league. A valid discourse. But you can't handle the heat! Astonishing given you claim to be a rugby league supporter! My concern is more than just the lack of rugby league presence in NZ Schools. It's in various nations. Their are books and articles informing of the repressive influence and actions toward rugby league by rugby union, yet you consistently deflect and ignore this extremely valid and proactive discourse? It doesn't seem like you are a genuine RL fan given your stance.
"The lack of money and interest has occured due to the influence of rugby union repressing rugby league" That is a lie. You really do have zero knowledge of League in NZ. Provide some evidence when making these claims.

Stallion

First Grade
"The lack of money and interest has occured due to the influence of rugby union repressing rugby league" That is a lie. You really do have zero knowledge of League in NZ. Provide some evidence when making these claims.

Now now Te Kaha. We know you are trying to deflect as you have ignored that I have referred to articles that mention this repression. For instance a NZ journalist with surname of Dreaneen from memory has a very telltale article showing how rugby league is being repressed in South Africa and refers to the repression of rugby league in NZ and France etc. It's disturbing you are refusing to discuss and acknowledge this extensive repression of rugby league. Have you read the book The Forbidden Game? I recall you refused to credit Dreaneen as a decent journalist. So when articles and books are put before you showing the repression and how it's done you cast aspersions as to the source? So one would see your stance as clearly not caring or concerned at such information and very intent on discrediting it. I can deduct from this that you are not a sincere rugby league fan and very intent on maintaining a Lilly white image of rugby union. I think that's a fair observation of someone who purports to be a moderator for a rugby league website?

Last edited:

Te Kaha

First Grade
Now now Te Kaha. We know you are trying to deflect as you have ignored that I have referred to articles that mention this repression. For instance a NZ journalist with surname of Drineen from memory has a very telltale article showing how rugby league is being repressed in South Africa and refers to the repression of rugby league in NZ and France etc. It's disturbing you are refusing to discuss and acknowledge this extensive repression of rugby league. Have you read the book The Forbidden Game? I recall you refused to credit Drineen as a decent journalist. So when articles and books are put before you showing the repression and how it's done you cast aspersions as to the source? So one would see your stance as clearly not caring or concerned at such information and very intent on discrediting it. I can deduct from this that you are not a sincere rugby league fan and very intent on maintaining a Lilly white image of rugby union. I think that's a fair observation of someone who purports to be a moderator for a rugby league website?

And as been pointed out numerous times that article by "Drineen" was an opinion piece from a guy who was NOT a journalist. And the Forbidden game has nothing to do with League in NZ. its about France, have you even read it? I have it and it does not address any of your claims about NZ.

Once again, when asked to provide evidence to back up your claims, you cant do so. All you need to do is provide links to books and articles that back up your claims. You never do. There are plenty of sources about the enmity between Rugby and League in the early and mid parts of last century, but you can't even find those.

You claim, once again, is that League is not played in NZ schools because it is being prevented by NZ Rugby. That is a lie. You can't prove otherwise, yet you still maintain it.

Stallion

First Grade
And as been pointed out numerous times that article by "Drineen" was an opinion piece from a guy who was NOT a journalist. And the Forbidden game has nothing to do with League in NZ. its about France, have you even read it? I have it and it does not address any of your claims about NZ.

Once again, when asked to provide evidence to back up your claims, you cant do so. All you need to do is provide links to books and articles that back up your claims. You never do. There are plenty of sources about the enmity between Rugby and League in the early and mid parts of last century, but you can't even find those.

You claim, once again, is that League is not played in NZ schools because it is being prevented by NZ Rugby. That is a lie. You can't prove otherwise, yet you still maintain it.

Lol. Once again. deflecting! So you refute the sports commentary and information from NZ sports writer Dreaneen. You also cannot see that the code of rugby union has a penchant to limit /stop the growth /existence of rugby league in the present? Sadly you have twisted my comments on Rugby league in NZ schools being a minority presence as you methodically continue on a theme of "no rugby league in NZ schools" whereby I have maintained a stance of a small RL presence which could and should be a far greater presence". Your stance continues to ignore real issues that are detrimentally affecting rugby league to this day. You seem to think rugby league is not worthy enough of greater presence? This is where we clash. I note you finally conceded that their is proof of early actions against rugby league by union. Lol. Let's be thankful for small mercies. Your rose coloured view of rugby union is not appropriate for a person claiming to be a rugby league fan let alone someone moderating on a rugby league website !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.