What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3

ozbuck

Juniors
Mary lost that for NSW.
No seriously, QLD were better. Great game though.
Interesting that JDB and Vaughan had very little impact. Sims was huge. Friz ran hard. Hunt was above average.
Sims was good. Frizell was a beast. Amazing athlete.

I think Hunt did what he was there to do. DCE and Munster were in charge, hunt was a peachey like placement

Crush

Coach
Did Vaughn get back on the field in the 2nd half?
Why was JDB on the sideline when Crichton was clearly exhausted?
I thought the same thing. I don't know about JDB at the moment. His body language is weird. He looks injured ir tentative to run hard. He's always looking down at the ground and not at what's in front of him.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Did Vaughn get back on the field in the 2nd half?
Why was JDB on the sideline when Crichton was clearly exhausted?
It was mentioned that Jack had stomach viruses during the weekand had lost 3-4kgs. Not sure what the go was with Vaughan, i was wondering why he did'nt come back but maybe due to bench rotations from 1st half when they were under the pump.

Dragon for life

Juniors
Sims stupid penalty. Get ready for it in the finals.....and then get ready for it to be blamed on Mary's poor coaching.

Mary has a red dot on his head.
Dodge City. I thought the refs were only refereeing one side tonight. They missed forward passes by Qld. They let Qld hold down NSW players. Hunt should have been penalised for holding Sims down.
yeah you can see from the spider cam that Sims didn’t have his arm locked in. Hunt just made it look that way.

Faaaaark. I hate Qlders. I hate that we have a qlder in our team. Makes it really hard to fully support him. We needed 3-0 soooooo bad.

Latest posts