What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin III - QLD 18-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep..all shit halves win an Origin series and play for clubs sitting inside the top 4.
They lost to f**king 14th motherf**ker

They couldn't even kill my shit team off with more injuries than Shaun Marsh has had test recalls for f**ks sake

I know they're your players but they added f**k all man, you won't win a comp with them I guarantee it

I'm sorry but they had opportunities and added zip,zero,nada

f**k man

lockyno1

Post Whore
But mate, he lost the series and only played two games, it’s a rediculous descision.

The thing is NSW was a team performance. You couldn’t give it to Maloney who was good in patches. Cook was fantastic game 1 but was quieter after.

I would have been against Cordner getting it. Was in the top couple for NSW in all games.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Cleary as a halfback did nothing all series and you know it, he came up with some good defensive plays but is that why he was in the side?

He was as good as Pearce was, difference now is that we are in a transitional phase

Good luck with that. We spent ~12 years in one...

stryker

First Grade
Cleary as a halfback did nothing all series and you know it, he came up with some good defensive plays but is that why he was in the side?

He was as good as Pearce was, difference now is that we are in a transitional phase
Agreed. If QLD took their chances in game 2 and won the series, he would be scapegoated. Very very weak series from him. I was surprised.

SBD82

Coach
The thing is NSW was a team performance. You couldn’t give it to Maloney who was good in patches. Cook was fantastic game 1 but was quieter after.

I would have been against Cordner getting it. Was in the top couple for NSW in all games.
Slater wasn't even the most deserving from QLD. GI was more deserving, even though he only played 2 games...

GongPanther

Referee
Player of the series after missing a game and losing the series? What is this a Slater fapfest?
Whatever everyone does,never forget this moment when they evenually nominate him as an immortal. Because on his CV,he will have this ill founded player of the series to influence it.

It is a joke beyond all seriousness. But fook him,and all Qlders.

Because....N.S.W. ARE THE 2018 S.O.O. CHAMPIONS!!