What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel

Referee
Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know the reason why clubs like Parra and the Broncos have gone away from wearing their away jerseys this year? They haven't worn them since the early rounds. Kinda strange to just drop it.
And so it should be. Clubs need one jersey (main) and one reverse colours/clash jersey

Frailty

First Grade
Changing the subject slightly, does anyone know the reason why clubs like Parra and the Broncos have gone away from wearing their away jerseys this year? They haven't worn them since the early rounds. Kinda strange to just drop it.

Parramatta wore their away jerseys on the weekend.

Broncos have seemingly replaced their away jersey with their yellow 30 year jersey. Which has been fine with me.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Parramatta wore their away jerseys on the weekend.

Broncos have seemingly replaced their away jersey with their yellow 30 year jersey. Which has been fine with me.
No, Parramatta wore their heritage jersey on the weekend. Their away jersey (which is the inverse of their home) hasn't been worn since the early part of the season - presumably the same superstition bullshit they went with 3-4 years ago when they had the yellow-white butchers hoops monstrosity.

Brisbane not wearing the white jersey is an odd one though. Will be interesting to see if they wear it away to the Cowboys in a few weeks.

LineBall

Juniors
Broncos should be using their yellow jersey as their main. If they did, I can't think of one team they would ever need a clash jersey for ( which is probably why they don't, so they can flog another jersey).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Broncos should be using their yellow jersey as their main. If they did, I can't think of one team they would ever need a clash jersey for ( which is probably why they don't, so they can flog another jersey).
Raiders lime (although they could wear the charcoal coloured one) springs to mind.

Also the referees every week

Frailty

First Grade
Raiders lime (although they could wear the charcoal coloured one) springs to mind.

Also the referees every week

At least it would be close enough to admitting they are on the same team then... #PenaltyBroncos

Timmah said:
No, Parramatta wore their heritage jersey on the weekend. Their away jersey (which is the inverse of their home) hasn't been worn since the early part of the season - presumably the same superstition bullshit they went with 3-4 years ago when they had the yellow-white butchers hoops monstrosity

My apologies. I completely forgot about that yellow jersey!

beagle

Juniors
No, Parramatta wore their heritage jersey on the weekend. Their away jersey (which is the inverse of their home) hasn't been worn since the early part of the season - presumably the same superstition bullshit they went with 3-4 years ago when they had the yellow-white butchers hoops monstrosity.

Wearing the heritage would indicate the yellow away jersey has been punted, or has become an "alternate" jersey. The heritage is very popular with fans - there have been calls to make it the home jersey from 2019. Time will tell what jersey Parra will wear vs Cowboys away.

Yep, because the WNRL is going to have a Men in League round with whatever colour is distinguishable to men, probably an ale or caramel spirits colour
All money raised goes to men that can't get a full chub.
F9FEDXTlDe7cmNIpl8limPVj7FKY7cCgge6OFDc3WtPWUqgaMVYI2H84gTfwtvwQhkcPpm-Kn-r9dGnf95p_hPrnAoU6IWJtDGmnbtLKccimqVnXTnFlPf86ittKR4ue=w375-h250-nc

Diesel

Referee
Does anyone know the approximate percentage that the jersey manufacture, NRL or club gets for each $160-180 jersey sold?

callmack1

Staff member
Ewww.

However, it kind of makes me wonder, has this really faded, awful shade of pink been recommended to clubs by the NRL? Souths seem to have the same (is not very similar shade) of pink for the Women In League jersey and although in my opinion (probably biased haha), it looks better on our jersey, I think both this and the nights Women In League jersey would look so much better if it was just your standard, more vivid shade of pink.

Saint Doc

Coach
Ewww.

However, it kind of makes me wonder, has this really faded, awful shade of pink been recommended to clubs by the NRL? Souths seem to have the same (is not very similar shade) of pink for the Women In League jersey and although in my opinion (probably biased haha), it looks better on our jersey, I think both this and the nights Women In League jersey would look so much better if it was just your standard, more vivid shade of pink.

Both made by ISC, that’s all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts