What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

First Grade
Knights need to go back to the ‘88 strip as main jersey...

Their current vertical blue and red stripe is very popular and distinct. Perhaps the alternate away strip would be ok for that '88 style. No real colour clash issues for any opposing clubs with both types?

Last edited:

Tiger5150

Bench
Their current vertical black and red stripe is very popular and distinct. Perhaps the alternate away strip would be ok for that '88 style. No real colour clash issues for any opposing clubs with both types?

Then why do they keep wearing their "orange" strip against the Tigers?!?!?!?

macavity

Referee
Their current vertical black and red stripe is very popular and distinct. Perhaps the alternate away strip would be ok for that '88 style. No real colour clash issues for any opposing clubs with both types?

Black and red stripes, huh

kdalymc

Bench
Their current vertical blue and red stripe is very popular and distinct. Perhaps the alternate away strip would be ok for that '88 style. No real colour clash issues for any opposing clubs with both types?
Just make this one more 88 ?
64CD30B9-9343-4394-AEBA-66CAF0F45CFC.jpeg

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
558-949.jpg

I said this earlier. They should have kept the classic Red-Blue at the top, then at the stomach faded Blue>Purple and Red>Pink

Here is my 30 second attempt:

37421700_1751662568220876_3420740704492584960_n.jpg

Even this piece of shit is an improvement.

Stallion

First Grade
I note that their hasn't been much thought for tonight's jumper attire . Suggest the alternate strip could have been worn by one of these teams? Both tops with horizontal stripes is a tad difficult on tv for viewers and those at the game I would think?

Diesel

Referee
For a business getting over a $1b through TV revenue alone, how can such an amatuer decision occur? This is up there with the orange Knights jersey saved for Tigers games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts