What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cows game

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Great response.. You happy we won ?...or you going to complain about that as well....

That’s s different topic altogether.

Yeah, happy that Saints won but it was far from a wonderful performance. Sides such as Souths and Melbourne wouldn’t be too perturbed.

getsmarty

Immortal
That’s s different topic altogether.

Yeah, happy that Saints won but it was far from a wonderful performance. Sides such as Souths and Melbourne wouldn’t be too perturbed.

Agree Saint Jimmy G ...was a grinding win and heaps of room for improvement...Lets just enjoy the win.. WE WON ...Go the Mighty Red V.

latemail

Juniors
Ok
We were f**ken fantastic tonight the premierships in the bag no one can beat us on current form
Get those t shirts ready doustie
* and while your at it send us off with a parting gift by giving Mary a 10 year extension
So now I’m off to polish the dolphin and dream about the grand final victory come September

Last edited by a moderator:

hazzbeen

Bench
Please be a realist
I would love the mighties to win it this year but they play like a rabble go through the game and have a look at the pathetic school boy errors they made
Mate going into this game I gave us no hope even the way the Cowboys have been playing . Yea it was scrappy at times I agree and need to go up a couple of notches , but hay we won thats a bonus for me . What can we say back on top ...

epDragon62

First Grade
Ok
We were f**ken fantastic tonight the premierships in the bag no one can beat us on current form
Get those t shirts ready doustie
* and while your at it send us off with a parting gift by giving Mary a 10 year extension
So now I’m off to polish the dolphin and dream about the grand final victory come September
Polish hard!

Um, you do know that there are other options than “we are shit” and “we are magnificent”, right?

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
You define True supporter then...Dufty is a young guy in his first full year of grade and you cannot even give him the credit he is due when he does something good...

Anyway...We Won...I am sure we will both be happy about that..Go the Mighty Red V.

And I am sure we are all passionate about this club and want to see us go all the way this year...Come on Saint JimmyG...I am sure we are on the same page .

I don’t disagree with your first paragraph, although I would like to see young Dufty put in a similar performance against premiership contending sides as we get closer to the semis.

Undoubtedly the kid has speed and good passing skills.

Don’t disagree with your second paragraph either, I can start the new week a little less surly,

Your last paragraph? That’s not what your last post suggested.

I’ll live.

Dragonsteve2

Juniors
I couldn’t give a f**k about souths or Penrith
All I know we have been ordinary for the last month and if they played like that against a better side we wouldn’t have got the win
They need to start lifting
Latemail, the Dragons were far from perfect but there was plenty of improvement from the games through the origin period. You said "they need to be lifting". I am sad that you cannot judge that game as a lift I will certainly enjoy a win like that compared to last week's loss or the win vs the Eels. We also managed to watch a pretty good debut from Jordan Pereira. Wow, what an improvement - a player on debut on Mary's watch playing 80 minutes! That alone would give me cause to celebrate. Throw in Leilua's 80 minutes and even Lawrie as 17th man getting 15 minutes which he made the most of. In fact a much better use of the bench by Mary which will be crucial in the big games at the end of the season.

This game doesn't give me confidence of winning the Premiership which I think is quite an even race. But it gives me a more positive view that we can compete in September.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Didn’t you declare our season over last week?

Why are you still here?

I’m stalking you.

You do realise that Saints beat a team near the bottom of the ladder, it was a game you’d hope Saints would win should it have genuine premiership aspirations.