What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Knock-on Effect NSW Cup - Eels Team

chiefy1

Bench
Ft Jets 22 Wentworthville 18

Evans 2 tries - go pau pau
Salmon 1.

Evans will be back in 1st grade next week. No doubt played over 60min

hindy111

Post Whore
Id laugh my f**kin arse off if he came back into the nrl team and went great

I think he wil eventualy and is certainly better then Vave even currently. BA has him there id say cause wants to see his hunger improve. Once he discovers that I reckon he wont come back in and be a plodder but be a complete different forward who will live up to his potential. Bringing him back before that changes means he may never reach the heights he is capable of and just be your average bench prop who never reaches potential.

That is my take on the situation.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hes certainly played some minutes today. A positive sign hopefully. I wonder if Browns influence contributed to Evans trys.
How did the boys go Georgie? Hopefully you watched some footy between downing chip rolls.

Stagger eel

Staff member
* Evans and Matagi both played really well today, lead from the front, Kane easily had his best game this year..

* we played 4 teenagers today all did very well Salmon and Brown were solid but took some wrong options at times, Salmon seems to want to do everything himself and appeared indecisive at times but they really had a go...

* GL played like a second middle forward today, some really great carries but also had a couple of defensive lapses with 1 leading to a try.

* Oregan was solid too..

Out of Wenty contracted players Dole, Milone and Abbas were our best I thought.

Good solid effort and very unlucky not to win it

chiefy1

Bench
f**k lazy Takairangi off and give kane a chance to redeem himself.
id give him a chance before year's end

* Evans and Matagi both played really well today, lead from the front, Kane easily had his best game this year..

* we played 4 teenagers today all did very well Salmon and Brown were solid but took some wrong options at times, Salmon seems to want to do everything himself and appeared indecisive at times but they really had a go...

* GL played like a second middle forward today, some really great carries but also had a couple of defensive lapses with 1 leading to a try.

* Oregan was solid too..

Out of Wenty contracted players Dole, Milone and Abbas were our best I thought.

Good solid effort and very unlucky not to win it

So, do you reckon the plan is for the two 70's car paint options to play halves for Wenty for the rest of the season?

chiefy1

Bench
The smarter thing would be to replace him with another middle forward....1 day you might understand why...

No. I wouldn't be dropping Mannah Alvaro or Terepo who've been good, and Vave hasn't done too much wrong.
Takairangi is the weakest link. Terepo can play wider i feel.

Takairangi's 30 odd meters off the bench and laziness seals it

Last edited:

Latest posts