What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hall of Fame and Immortals

typicalfan

Coach
They lets Lazo go

No but a Young man called Lazarus moved to Brisbane and helped them win for the first time, then to Melbourne to win for the first time.

Yet not considered.
Lazo moved on in 1992 I think. He was an absolute champion. Hope he gets his go one day.

Edit - double

kdalymc

Bench
They lets Lazo go

No but a Young man called Lazarus moved to Brisbane and helped them win for the first time, then to Melbourne to win for the first time.

Yet not considered.
He is not considered simply because he is a f**ken idiot when it comes to Cadbury Easter Eggs

Spade

Juniors
How does Maninga become a f**king immortal, bloke was a solid centre and don’t get be started on Wally Lewis, Brett Kenny shit all over him time and time again and hardly mentioned, whole things a f**ked up joke.

Tiger5150

Bench
Years ago at a function I was standing next to Norm & Peter Provan. They were both very old at this time and they were both still HUGE and all bone & gristle. They must have been units in there day.

_Johnsy

Referee
Obviously you are Andrew Johns, hows rehab going? Plus you 4th marriage?
Obviously bwahahaha

As I said NFI about the game. Halfback in the team of the century, kind of ends the discussion and shows your ignorance of the game.

Obviously don't like the bloke, did he bang your missus?

Canard

Immortal
How does Maninga become a f**king immortal, bloke was a solid centre and don’t get be started on Wally Lewis, Brett Kenny shit all over him time and time again and hardly mentioned, whole things a f**ked up joke.

That's the comedy I like from LU

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Dave Brown is the only Immortal not in the team of the century.

Meninga was preferred to Fulton and Brown as starting centre next to Reg.

jack coburn

Juniors
Great, great player, right from the start. But as a young man he was a buffoon. He turned up for a team photo at Penrith without his boots and was photographed bare footed. He was no captain, he was only given the captaincy of Australia while still at Penrith, having never been considered as club captain, as an inducement to leave Penrith and join the Roosters, making him a poster boy for the establishment. It was a dirty war.
I wouldn’t say there was an inducement. Fact is Penrith went to super league and Freddy stayed with the ARL. It was between manly and easts who Freddy was going to so with Fulton’s involvement with Roos you would have thought he would have went to manly. But don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Bloke's a merkin but just saw a replay of Tallis' speech. Really fantastic that he mentioned the volunteers that Rugby League is so lucky to have. This great game would be f**k all without the parents, club people and other legends that work so tirelessly behind the scenes.

Willie Ray

Bench
Bloke's a merkin but just saw a replay of Tallis' speech. Really fantastic that he mentioned the volunteers that Rugby League is so lucky to have. This great game would be f**k all without the parents, club people and other legends that work so tirelessly behind the scenes.
And they do it for no reward...just a love of the game.

Jimmy Clark

Juniors
Obviously bwahahaha

As I said NFI about the game. Halfback in the team of the century, kind of ends the discussion and shows your ignorance of the game.

Obviously don't like the bloke, did he bang your missus?
He’s out of position in the immortal team you toss. At hooker back then he would’ve got his head caved in those days, he wouldn’t have been tough enough.

Canard

Immortal
Wading through the shitposts and trolls(75% of which are mine), what do people think about Clyde, Daley, Stuart, Kenny,Sterling and Langer with respect to Immortal status?

Besides those mentioned already, for mine, that's probably the best group of players I've seen in my generation.

_Johnsy

Referee
He’s out of position in the immortal team you toss. At hooker back then he would’ve got his head caved in those days, he wouldn’t have been tough enough.
There is a team of immortals?
Who’s the hooker?

The problem you have is that there is not a team of immortals, just players.

So he did bang your missus.

Latest posts