What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Griffen sacked!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Just had a thought if rumors come true and Bennett does end up replacing Griffen who would have thought firstly he pushes him out of Brisbane then out of Penrith.....maybe Waynes nickname should be Hook instead

st penguin

Juniors
Maybe Griffen should have taken the Panthers players up to Terrigal to get wasted with him, it’s a professional sport after all.

Not sure why people keep whinging about terrigal (assuming it’s true)

Taking the team offsite at this stage makes perfect sense - the team needs to recharge. 4 games left in the season - 7 games to win the comp.

Something like this would have been planned at the start of the season.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Not sure why people keep whinging about terrigal (assuming it’s true)

Taking the team offsite at this stage makes perfect sense - the team needs to recharge. 4 games left in the season - 7 games to win the comp.

Something like this would have been planned at the start of the season.
The fool can't impart any wisdom on them no matter where he takes em

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yes I agree mate.....feel sorry for Griffen.....hes taken them to equal 4th and now gets the punt....I dont believe he lost the dressing room as supposibly reported , a team on the rise doesnt esxactely lose the dressing ....my thoughts are they already have someone ear marked for the job have told Griffen they wont be extending his contract passed this year and hes told them to shove it

hewi

Bench
I’m so angry about what Cleary May do to the Tigers I hope they take him to court for damages if it happens. As Paul Keating once said so well “ build a nest of shit and remember one day you may have to lie in it”

I’m so angry about what Cleary May do to the Tigers I hope they take him to court for damages if it happens. As Paul Keating once said so well “ build a nest of shit and remember one day you may have to lie in it”
Yep disgraceful if he leaves the Tigers mid rebuild, whatever happened to integrity?

Gareth67

First Grade
As Paul Keating once said so well “ build a nest of shit and remember one day you may have to lie in it”

Yes hewi , that bloke always had the gift of the gab , one of my all time favorite Labour politicians , but back to Cleary he should be taken to court should he do a runner , but I don’t believe that the Tigers will let him go . Besides , if it is good enough for players not to be courted by another club whilst under contract , then the same should apply to the coaches .

hewi

Bench
Paul Kent is saying Cleary is heading to Panthers, Bennett is heading to the Dragons.

I’m about to break into tears, the last time this grown man cried was when Bennett won us the premiership in 2010.

merahputih

Juniors
Paul Kent is saying Cleary is heading to Panthers, Bennett is heading to the Dragons.
Would love the Bennett bit to be true but Kent has a bit of a feud going with Bennett over his alleged misreporting of statements from him.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Yep disgraceful if he leaves the Tigers mid rebuild, whatever happened to integrity?
Sadly the days of integrity are long gone BGB...just like the players and their managers ...if it wasnt for the poor fans at The Tigers it would be laughable.....Cleary wasnt good enough originally at Penrith but now the super star kid and Dad want to reunite and Panthers dont want to lose the kid , Ivan is all of a sudden ok....and didnt Gould throw a smokey out there recently when he said he wouldnt stand in the kids way if he wanted to join Daddy....as I said feel sorry for The Tigers and Griffen

Latest posts