What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Crush

Coach
You would think reading this forum that we have already been bundled out of the comp.
We are still alive people!
It isn't over just yet!

Frank Facer

First Grade
I would welcome a new coach from outside of our club, who can bring in some fresh ideas and put the polish on our already good roster. He would need to get 2 or 3 good backs. I would take Tupou for starters, if we could get him.

ouryears

Bench
Finals don't start next week, they're 5 weeks away. Just need to hit form before then.
Mate, we don’t have the cattle to step up
The team already hit their maximum
Other teams were playing 70%, now they are putting on their turbos
We have no turbo

We are finished

ouryears

Bench
You would think reading this forum that we have already been bundled out of the comp.
It isn't over just yet!
Still alive?
So is my 90 year old neighbour
But he ain’t running the city to surf
It’s going to be painful and somewhat sobering to witness the next few weeks

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
It isn't over just yet!

Of course but the realisation of being genuine contenders to win the comp must surely be a distant memory.

If the players have a dig, we'll make the second week but if Mary's true colours come to the fore, we'll be bundled out in the first week.

You can't just snap out of it, you need a concerted effort over a fair period of time to be considered a genuine challenger ...... we were ( first half of the season ), now we are not.( second half of the season )

Nobody wants their team to win more than myself / us.
I'm not being negative, just realistic, based on current form ........... with history as a backup.

Crush

Coach
Of course but the realisation of being genuine contenders to win the comp must surely be a distant memory.

If the players have a dig, we'll make the second week but if Mary's true colours come to the fore, we'll be bundled out in the first week.

You can't just snap out of it, you need a concerted effort over a fair period of time to be considered a genuine challenger ...... we were ( first half of the season ), now we are not.( second half of the season )

Nobody wants their team to win more than myself / us.
I'm not being negative, just realistic, based on current form ........... with history as a backup.
Its unlikely that we can bounce back given form and the historical slides but its not impossible. Wait and see. I think there are more twists and turns to come.

McGenius is now forced to include Lawrie.

Only upside in this.

We need to win 2 more games to be comfortably in the 8.

Lawrie gets experience, Vaughan gets a much needed breather.

If we had a coach instead of a highly polished bowling ball, a coach would rest
JDB or Graham and play Host.

Still a shot, in the finals.

No surrender.

ouryears

Bench
McGenius is now forced to include Lawrie.

Only upside in this.

We need to win 2 more games to be comfortably in the 8.

Lawrie gets experience, Vaughan gets a much needed breather.

If we had a coach instead of a highly polished bowling ball, a coach would rest
JDB or Graham and play Host.

Still a shot, in the finals.

No surrender.
Tell the captain, tell the players.
Tell the coach.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Its unlikely that we can bounce back given form and the historical slides but its not impossible. Wait and see. I think there are more twists and turns to come.
It doesn't help that every team brings their very best when they play us. Look at the Warriors in the first round after they beat us they got flogged by the storm