What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Crush

Coach
Can wait for the press conference. What MgChoker going to say. He is best just to say “I quit”
"Losing Gareth really hurt us. Its going to be hard from here now but any team would struggle without their captain and playmaker"

rednwhites

Juniors
Can't coach.

I hope his team continually gets thrashed until he goes if that is what it takes. This team is 3rd last and has lost 7 in a row.

Thought I'd quote the first post in this thread made a few years ago just to show what sort of imposter we are setting lose at our club.

Don't care anymore if the 'boys love him'. Get Griffin in tomorrow for something a little different to the nightmare us fans have to live out every year.

ozbuck

Juniors
7 stupids penalties = Mary's fault
Another sinbinning = Mary's fault
Basic defensive errors = Mary's fault
Wingers not attempting to catch bombs = Mary's fault
1 play the ball in eels 20m in 34mins = Mary's fault
Basic dropped balls = Mary's fault
Widdop injury = Mary's fault too I guess

Players a held to 0 accountability. Obviously all of these these things above were the gameplay the players were given right?

Be angry. But no coach, not even Bellamy could take the blame of some of the crap dished up by the players tonight. The penalties and the sinbinning have given us no chance..