What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R23 Sat - Wests Tigers 10-20 Dragons @ Leichhardt

Round 23: Wests Tigers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Need to recruit some winners in to our side. We need to forget about these feel good stories and become hard and ruthless. I’ve had enough of not being able watching my team play finals.

Those "winners" are usually the players everyone (except their own fans) hates.

But you need them.

Tigers need more players who can't stand losing.

That, and a half with some more experience when it counts (which is coming, he is improving each year) will go well with their defensive grit, and get them to plenty of finals.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I've found Tiges fans to be some of the best on here and feel for you blokes. Your side definitely deserves to be playing finals footy over merkins like the Brisblessed Broncos. Hopefully a much improved 2019 and beyond on the way for you guys.

This Year?

Immortal
Great effort Saints. Really have no idea who's going to win this comp
The trophy is yours to lose. Your team is on the cusp of doing something forever remembered in history and to farewell Slater with a premiership.

The script is written and the stage is set.

James Graham just doesn’t give up.

The term “Warrior” gets tossed around too casually in Rugby League circles these days.

James Graham is a Warrior in every great sense of the word.

Intelligent and Indomitable human on the field tonight and this season.

So proud to have him associated with Saint George Illawarra Dragons, absolutely, unashamedly love him.

Bring him up here, I wanna boof ‘im

How the hell did the dawgs let him go again?! For Woods?! *smirkage,raised eyebrow*

Someguy

First Grade
The trophy is yours to lose. Your team is on the cusp of doing something forever remembered in history and to farewell Slater with a premiership.

Really? You realise half the team was injured or suspended from last night!?

stryker

First Grade
The term “Warrior” gets tossed around too casually in Rugby League circles these days.

James Graham is a Warrior in every great sense of the word.

Intelligent and Indomitable human on the field tonight and this season.

So proud to have him associated with Saint George Illawarra Dragons, absolutely, unashamedly love him.

Bring him up here, I wanna boof ‘im

How the hell did the dawgs let him go again?! For Woods?! *smirkage,raised eyebrow*
Swapping Graham for Woods was an hillarious decision.

Russell Coight

Juniors
Btw fonua is not the answer at left centre. He was up against Tim f**king lafai and got owned

Liddle is our future no9, no ifs or buts, hes electric

Overall poor performance in such a crucial game. If we converted some of that early possession into points it may have been a different story

Congrats dragons fans, looks like your team may have found that defensive grit that won you so many games earlier in the season, attack still a bit clunky but it was a step in the right direction. Hope you guys make top 4

stormbati

Bench

Plus no Grand Final is complete without a Clive Churchill medallist controversy