What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks cap superthread - latest: NRL clears Flanagan to assistant coach from 2020

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Sharkies fans can thank Fifita and Duges for this.

Rothfield knew about this the whole time but no doubt sat on it until he was called a merkin and a Farkwit (rightly so)

:D

shaggs

Coach
Buzz and Kent are such good investigative journalists that it took them nearly 6 months to get info from their sources.

The other questions are why does it take the NRL so long to do anything?
Why would you self report? Does it assist when it comes time for fines?

Systematic rorting as seen before by other clubs is much worse than a self reported discrepancy in a TPA from 2015. But if it was up to Kent and Buzz it appears as though the sharks have been over by hundreds of thousands each year for the past 4 years. If that was the case would Barry Russell be dumb enough to report it.

The self audit would have shown there wasn’t anything much more than a little over in TPA. The club clears that up and it’s business as usual.

carcharias

Immortal
I want to see Cronulla win the comp this season just to see Buzz & Kent get the cold shoulder from the club for interviews post season...

One of my favourite 2016 grand final memories is of the day after at Shark park.
That little sack of shite josh Massoud showed up ..
Hahahaha
He had to do the reporting of it.

That would’ve killed him

Generalzod

Immortal
I want to see Cronulla win the comp this season just to see Buzz & Kent get the cold shoulder from the club for interviews post season...
Buzz calls himself a Cronulla supporter, who wants supporters like him. Carries on like a petulant little brat because Dugan and Fafita called him a f**k wit yet people on twitter have called him much worse,I wonder why players have had a gut full ...

carcharias

Immortal
Buzz calls himself a Cronulla supporter, who wants supporters like him. Carries on like a petulant little brat because Dugan and Fafita called him a f**k wit yet people on twitter have called him much worse,I wonder why players have had a gut full ...

I’m sure he was a Dragons fan but was hated so much by the club bosses and told so that he started to follow the sharks instead.
Petulant little germ.