What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Equal first

shaggs

Coach
Anyone else feel as though that was a performance of a heavily fatigued team? The back end of both halves weren’t great.

I reckon we got flogged at training for the last 7 days and went into this with heavy legs.
Prediction will be for very little heavy training load this week. The miles are in the legs, just tidy up the delivery.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anyone else feel as though that was a performance of a heavily fatigued team? The back end of both halves weren’t great.

I reckon we got flogged at training for the last 7 days and went into this with heavy legs.
Prediction will be for very little heavy training load this week. The miles are in the legs, just tidy up the delivery.

Didn’t cross my mind but preservation did. Didn’t look, at times, that they wanted to risk injury

shaggs

Coach
I
Didn’t cross my mind but preservation did. Didn’t look, at times, that they wanted to risk injury
i thought a few times we were slow to lose balls and slow to get up to speed.
Fatigue looking stuff especially when Morris smokes is for those couple of breaks.

Could have also been as you say. Preservation.

Little from column a and a little from column b.

Brailey played 50 odd minutes which is rare too lately

Eion

First Grade
what did flanno do?
talked in the media all year.
shout out to the players.
well done.
particularly feki.
bounced back from being shopped around for god knows what reason.
Um, got us to a top 4 finish and a genuine shot at a title...again.

taipan

Referee
Yep, looked like at times they were in cruise and not bruise mode. Savings themselves for the big ones.

snout

First Grade
I thought it was clinical.

Dogs have been running teams into the ground but we never looked like losing that.
Never.

Got in front..they came back we put the foot down again and if they dared threaten again we put them to the sword.

Hard to get up for a game which means nothing yet we did.
Did what needed to be done without really raising a sweat.

No injuries.

6 tries.

Enough to have trent robinson worried because he knows his forwards will be pounded.

Enough for cronk to be thinking all week "aah f**k!"

Perfect day.

Card Shark

Immortal
I thought it was clinical.

Dogs have been running teams into the ground but we never looked like losing that.
Never.

Got in front..they came back we put the foot down again and if they dared threaten again we put them to the sword.

Hard to get up for a game which means nothing yet we did.
Did what needed to be done without really raising a sweat.

No injuries.

6 tries.

Enough to have trent robinson worried because he knows his forwards will be pounded.

Enough for cronk to be thinking all week "aah f**k!"

Perfect day.

Agree

Special K

Coach
That was a training run intensity. Now bash the roosters who hate when teams take it to them and get a week off.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Well using this logic, not putting any damper on our great season so far, the Dragons finished equal 2nd and the Eels finished in 8th spot by themselves

I thought they were in 1st Gear for most of the game.

Why bust a nut with nothing to gain.

Once they got a decent margin they just controlled the game to the tempo they wanted.

Sign of a team that know all they need to do.

They’re will be fireworks this weekend though.