What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 QF2 Fri - Storm 29-28 Rabbitohs @ AAMI

Finals Week 1: Storm v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
what is Voluntary tackle? what a stupid comment.
Voluntary tackle to me , only means dropping down when no-one touches you.

You mean , Souths play the ball quickly when they are tackled......what is wrong with that ?

takes strength and stamina and skill to play the ball quickly without screwing it up.

Fast play the ball is also more entertaining for spectators.

Only those fans with teams who are not smart / strong enough to play the ball quickly , come up with the wrong use of "voluntary tackle" as an issue for Souths fast play the balls.

No, i mean their tactics of dropping to the ground on their stomachs after minimal contact in an attempt to play the ball quickly. If they genuinely bend the line then not an issue but that is not what they are doing.

Perhaps surrender is a better word than voluntary, either way, the opposition should be given more time in the ruck.

Life's Good

Coach
If the Storm can maintain the wrestle it’s hard to go past them here. If the game is open then Souths are a big chance, plenty of speed & opportunism off the back of Walker makes them a formidable prospect.
I just hope there’s no controversial decisions & we get a good game.

azza29

Juniors
Tricky one to pick with both teams having some patchy recent form. Enough regulars back in the Storm side to make it a decent contest. Storm lose and they return next week with Chambers and NAS back in the squad. Barring any further injury a fully fit Melbourne side still have a solid shot at making the GF.

Tonight, Storm by 1.

blaza88z

Coach
A team that relies on a quick play the ball against a side that relies on denying a quick play the ball

This will be Wrestlemania

Reflector

Juniors
So glad to see they included a tribute to Billy Slater after all- I was worried they'd forgotten.

Were people aware that Billy Slater is retiring? Because Billy Slater is retiring this season. This will be Billy Slaters' last finals series for the Melbourne Storm. Billy Slater is such a great player, wouldn't it be such a fairytale if Billy Slater went out of the game a Grand Final winner- they should make him the Clive Churchill medal even if he doesn't play just because that's what Billy Slater deserves.

Billy Slater

Billy Slater!

Billy

Slater

Smack

Coach
bunnies got this, 1-12, probly best team they have had in years and in good form

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So glad to see they included a tribute to Billy Slater after all- I was worried they'd forgotten.

Were people aware that Billy Slater is retiring? Because Billy Slater is retiring this season. This will be Billy Slaters' last finals series for the Melbourne Storm. Billy Slater is such a great player, wouldn't it be such a fairytale if Billy Slater went out of the game a Grand Final winner- they should make him the Clive Churchill medal even if he doesn't play just because that's what Billy Slater deserves.

Billy Slater

Billy Slater!

Billy

Slater
Really?? Never heard of the f**ker.