What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bye Bye Latrell

Rabbits20

Immortal
The Storm should be thrown out of the competition for shit tackling techniques.
So Bromwich got charged didn’t he?

I must be missing something...

I can’t see where anywhere but I must be blind.

What is the NRL gonna say when someone is paralysed? They’re not even cracking down on it and something bad will happen soon enough.

But instead they’re imposing hundreds of thousands of dollars of fines for a Mad Monday party? I know what will cause more damage.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Should get four weeks, he deserved having projectiles thrown at him.
It seems now that crusher tackles to the neck and ugly chicken wings are fine no problem!

Soon there won’t be as many kids playing. Parents will worry about the safety of their children! I mean especially with what the NRL is allwong.

I’m a supporter of my club but I’m not a supporter of the NRL! If I was explaining it to someone’s who didn’t know anything I couldn’t say too many good things that is for for sure.

Valheru

Coach
It seems now that crusher tackles to the neck and ugly chicken wings are fine no problem!

Soon there won’t be as many kids playing. Parents will worry about the safety of their children! I mean especially with what the NRL is allwong.

I’m a supporter of my club but I’m not a supporter of the NRL! If I was explaining it to someone’s who didn’t know anything I couldn’t say too many good things that is for for sure.

The precedent was set when latrell himself was stretchered from the ground due to a crusher against penrith earlier in the year. No penalty nor suspension.

Did you have a problem with that decision?

Saxon

Bench
The precedent was set when latrell himself was stretchered from the ground due to a crusher against penrith earlier in the year. No penalty nor suspension.

Did you have a problem with that decision?
You expect consistency?
You're watching the wrong competition mate.

Travitoh

First Grade

Without the NRL, you don't have a club.
Without your club, there is still an NRL.

kbw

Bench
Dugan took a dive.
History shows if the grass is mowed differently Dugan gets hurt with the grass being too hard.

kbw

Bench

I agree with the first bit especially when it comes to teams like Melbourne and $ouffs that use it to a large degree.
The second I do not agree with. People are more likely not to let their kids play due to idiot parents/coaches that forget its a kids game. There are no "crusher" or "chicken wings" in mini and mod RL There are more injuries in netball. Thats coming from nearly 20 years involvement in junior RL

Woody49

Juniors
He’s nothing but a grub. I hope he’s stamped out for the rest of the finals. If not more projectiles will be needed.

Woody49

Juniors
Nah he’s gone. He’ll be charged, has 75 carry over points so he’ll at least miss the prelim.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Huge underdogs should we face Souths now. I couldn't see us winning that clash as we won't have many points in us.

Latest posts