What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you neutrals going for in the finals?

Finals bandwagon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

carcharias

Immortal
Who do you want to see win a comp?
Smith? Nup
Cronk? Nup
Burgess x4.? Nup

Or Luke Lewis in his last game ever? Yes

carcharias

Immortal
This is actually a fair point.

How is Gal's injury? If he's out the Sharks become a much more likeable team.

I did hear from my mate who spoke to Flano yesterday.
It’s not looking good for Gallen.
Almost no hope.

This will out choke the Dragons if the Storm lose this.

Lambretta

First Grade
If I weren't a Roosters fan I would have to go with the Sharks

I actually like a few of the Souths boys including Angus Crichton, Damien Cook, Sam, Alex Johnston and Adam Reynolds. But, but, but, yeah Souths - naaaah.

cain3y

Juniors
I hate all four teams that are left. Hate to say it but I'd prefer the Roosters of the four that are left. They have the least amount of knobs compared to the other sides.

Smith, Slater, Munster, Chambers, Scott and Bellamy are complete f**kwits the rest of the team get half a point each so = 11.5
Sutton, Gagai, Burgess x 3, Walker and Inglis are pieces of shit = 7
Gallen, Fifita, Moylan (now a f**kwit), Dugan, Segeyaro and Flanagan are the biggest dickheads on the planet = 6
Ferguson, Napa, Friend and Hargreaves are knobs = 4

It's the only way to decide who to go for ;) process of elimination of who has the least f**kwits.

Fire

First Grade
It doesn't bother me who wins, although, it would be nice if it wasn't the Brazilian jiu-jitsu cheats so Saints can be the first team to go back-to-back in 2019-2020, making Saints the first team to do it since the mules did it 26 years ago.