What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Slater

Diesel

Referee
What happened I'm at Mike's Bar and Grill at Sutherland and there are a lot of Cronulla bogan fans pissed off swearing at the television here. Did Billy Slater make a foul play? I've been checking my phone but cannot get an NRL update?
You won’t find any update from the NRL, they’ll be frantically working out how to get him off the charge as his CC medal has already been ordered with his name engraved on it

The_Shield

Juniors
I’m sure there is a technicality here that can be exploited that has been used before. The fact that they are facing the same way makes it a shoulder bump not a shoulder charge

Someguy

First Grade
I’m sure there is a technicality here that can be exploited that has been used before. The fact that they are facing the same way makes it a shoulder bump not a shoulder charge

I guess the defence will be all the times Thurston has done the same with no charge, or the blatant Reynolds shoulder charge from week 1 of the finals

Sphagnum

Coach
Shoulder charge every day of the week. 200 points for a grade 1

See ya dude. You've been a great fullback but your time is up

I will not watch the grand final if he plays

Don't watch it regardless. We all know what's going to happen. The AFL/NRL war that not a single rugby league fan on earth gives a f**k about has dictated the result again.

Last Week

Bench
zzzzbill.gif

Contact was made under Slaters arm. No charge.

It all comes back to examples this year that have got off similar tackles or been charged.
They can refer back to any that have been charged and got off that are the same/similar.
Anyone got a list.

Wizardman

First Grade

Whare got cleared for that hit.....and that was a full on shoulder charge. Billy's was a very side on hit. What was Slater supposed to do? ....let him run and score?

Clear him to play.