What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

See ya Slater

Timbo

Staff member

Whare got cleared for that hit.....and that was a full on shoulder charge. Billy's was a very side on hit. What was Slater supposed to do? ....let him run and score?

Clear him to play.

He should have shot him with a bazooka.

What else could he do? Let him score?

Sphagnum

Coach
Tbh, he isn't that big, he didn't hurt the guy and it's not his go.

Doubt rugby league will survive without its favourite player showing up for the big dance.

These things are open to interpretation when you've spent all that money on the 6 hour gf day montage.

2010Dragons

Bench
Billy the koala is a protected species.
Did anyone else notice the channel nine commentators didn’t make a big deal about the shoulder charge when it first happened?
Channel protect their own and also sponsored billy throughput most of his career.
He should be starting his new career with channel nine next week, but koala billy is protected no charges will be laid.

69-05-41

Juniors
The NRL Fairytale Unit will clear Slater's alleged shoulder charge as accidental and consensual then present him with the Clive Churchill medal to complement his POS medal from Origin.

jim_57

Staff member
Since my team is looooooong gone and I'm not fussed on any of the teams left I'd love to see Melbourne to be the first team to go back to back since 93 with Billy Slater playing just to see the meltdowns on here.

BranVan3000

Coach
Ennis the only one with the spine to stick to his guns on fox and say it's a shoulder charge. The rest of the weak softcocks all trying to get magnifying glasses out to look for anything, anything to get Slater off.
I said a few weeks ago they will sack him soon for constantly going against the rest with his pesky “logic”. He is turning out too good a commentator